Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pennyworth

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I think I could literally hear Alan Moore's eyes roll into the back of his head when V for Vendetta showed up. ... (why not? It's DC - pretty clever, actually)
    The irony of course is that James Purefoy played "V" in the movie before being replaced by Hugo Weaving.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I just finished S3 and enjoyed it. Felt the Lullaby angle wasn't as strong of an arc as the prior seasons. I felt like the search for Lullaby was really a backdrop.
    The main themes of interest were Bet finding John Salt, the Waynes double headed mess and Alfred's loves.

It ended in such a way that lead the producers to thinking they are getting a S4. I've not heard of that officially, was it announced?

As an elseworlds it is intriguing but I'd rather we had a young Bruce than Sam. Sam only strongly reinforces the Elseworld nature among other things (Thomas killing his dad is another but you get me).
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I just finished S3 and enjoyed it. Felt the Lullaby angle wasn't as strong of an arc as the prior seasons. I felt like the search for Lullaby was really a backdrop.
    The main themes of interest were Bet finding John Salt, the Waynes double headed mess and Alfred's loves.

It ended in such a way that lead the producers to thinking they are getting a S4. I've not heard of that officially, was it announced?

As an elseworlds it is intriguing but I'd rather we had a young Bruce than Sam. Sam only strongly reinforces the Elseworld nature among other things (Thomas killing his dad is another but you get me).
    At this point why is this even associated with the Bat-Mythos beyond marketing ?

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Show of hands, who saw this coming? I mean so unexpected am I right?!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime