Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    I think the Armor Wars story was already adapted in an Iron Man animated cartoon in the 1990's. I watched it. I don't remember much but I remember the cartoon did the original story justice.
    Agreed. Season Two = Huge Improvement. The majority might not agree, but even the changes they made were rather interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by hyped78 View Post
    So would she be a new Avengers member in the MCU, filling in for Iron Man, potentially/ probably?
    I'd be up for seeing some of the new characters (Kate Bishop, Yelena, Ms. Marvel, etc.) getting to become the next-gen Avengers.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Regarding Hulk and healing, that's been inconsistent in the comics as well.

In a few times in the comics when Banner's persona is in charge of the Hulk he's been able to change back and forth depending on his preference. Same thing with She-Hulk (Most of the time, although there have been times where her powers were triggered by rage and she was also stuck in her She-Hulk form for most of the 90s).

With Rhodey remember this is a universe with super advanced technology-perhaps someone restored from the blip (Shuri perhaps?) was able to heal him somehow. Or someone continued Stark's work and gave him an cybernetic implant of some sort.
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 08-13-2022 at 08:02 PM.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

whenever Tony Stark actor 2 takes over, my suggestion would be to put him in a TV series based production, to have longer story arcs and multiple seasons. Then you could "maybe" do the alcoholism storyline and not have it wrapped up in 90 minutes, closing with "My name is Tony Stark, and I'm an alcoholic"... or some such..

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Agreed. Season Two = Huge Improvement. The majority might not agree, but even the changes they made were rather interesting...

Thank you for the video. Ahh, this brings back memories. I'd love to see Armor Wars saga in a live action film

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    Thank you for the video. Ahh, this brings back memories. I'd love to see Armor Wars saga in a live action film
    I concur. Happy to oblige, Zauriel!

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I concur. Happy to oblige, Zauriel!

Thanks again. This time it is Hawkeye instead of Steve Rogers. Iron man didn't stop at targeting supervillains. Assaulting government officers and fighting your own friends is not a good way to protect your inventions.