Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    While I LOVE the original NM above all else...I wouldn't mind if NM actually evolved into a book about the new younger mutants from across the different eras. Where it becomes an "anthology" type book written in two/three issues story arcs but featuring different writers touching on the lives of those secondary characters. The core NM could be present as mentors/teachers but they're not the main focus of the stories at least not all the time.
    This is where I hoped the book would be going when Hickman set up the different houses of the Sextant at the beginning of this run.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    This is where I hoped the book would be going when Hickman set up the different houses of the Sextant at the beginning of this run.
    Basically will fail just like all the other attempts of basing a New Mutants book around characters pretty much nobody cares about like Xman,Blink, Bird Turd and the rest of that lot.
    Last edited by rcaguy; 08-16-2022 at 07:39 PM.

It was so nice to read a kind colossus again and love me some Maddie. And that sailor moon transformation? Yes Vita and Reis. Wonderful.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

And that data page of illyana writing it really hit hard for me which is a perfect example of sometimes it's the littlest things that add the biggest impact. That one page of two words she mispelled and i'm guessing as to sound it out and then it write again correctly hit deep. You could feel she was self taught and the situation she must have been in, how smart she is, it was a really poignant thing to throw in.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/