Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Extraordinary Member

Who will rule Limbo will be decided in the most hardcore game of Mario Kart Wii ever played. It will be a far greater bloodbath than any mere battle could ever be.

mario kart.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Who will rule Limbo will be decided in the most hardcore game of Mario Kart Wii ever played. It will be a far greater bloodbath than any mere battle could ever be.

mario kart.jpg
    LOL! I lowkey loved that steering wheel controller.

I really liked Maddie speech here. This should be interesting.
    Last edited by JB; 08-11-2022 at 02:06 PM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    It's a chakram.
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    I am the heart of the Force.
    I am the revealing fire of light.
    I am the mystery of darkness.
    In balance with chaos and harmony,
    Immortal in the Force.

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    It's a chakram.
    Indeed it is, I was just enjoying sunofdarkchild's joke because I can relate.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

The art looks so good in this. Some of Reis’ best work ever. Those Maddy panels

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

I really liked Maddie speech here. This should be interesting.
    The really sad thing is that all of this is most likely going to be wasted due to that Spider-Crap Nonsense.

BANNED

I agree with Danielle, allowing Maddie to takeover & rule Limbo, is a VERY RISKY proposition. And normally I like those, but not so much, in this case. IF it happens... it will likely end badly. This does look pretty good, tho, may just have to check it out. Moonstar's such a lure.

Oh, the ways I am simply RAVENOUS for the Gold Armor, Nu-Soulsword, GLOW UP reveal of this issue.

I say to myself that I WON'T comb through twitter immediately when I wake up on Wednesday to see it in all its glory.
    I say that I will wait for 3pm, when I get off work, to claim my copy from my LCS, and bask in the page-turn reveal.
    I say these things.
    But I am WEAK.

I sure do hope it doesn't take TOO long for the Labors of Magik to be collected in trade because I would like it sooner than later, despite having the floppies already.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

That's a lot of god damn talking.
    Why is Colossus here?
    Time to catch up.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    I agree with Danielle, allowing Maddie to takeover & rule Limbo, is a VERY RISKY proposition. And normally I like those, but not so much, in this case. IF it happens... it will likely end badly. This does look pretty good, tho, may just have to check it out. Moonstar's such a lure.
    With everything else the XMen have dealt with, no it isn’t.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Dani is right. As Sinister and Shaw have actually done a lot of harm to Krakoa "unbeknownst" to many.
    But...Maddie does have a valid point.

They're willing to allow shitbags like Sinister and Shaw on the QC (granted Dani and others had no say in how they got there) according to the amnesty that brought them there but unwilling to grant her the same second chance privilege or even a chance to prove herself a different person, and if not better, at least not as bad an ally. I see this in a similar vein to when Rogue was first offered a spot on the X-Men or when Emma was given the opportunity to prove her worth to the next generation of Mutants.

Some writer may come in and shoot it all to **** just to prove Dani right but...I want to see her actually making the effort and being true to her words.

That said I don't expect a complete 180...I do hope she maintains some of the dark Goblyn Queen fire.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 08-12-2022 at 08:47 AM.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

There's giving a former villain the chance to redeem themselves... and then there's giving them control of the hell dimension which caused much of said former villain's trauma in the first place.

Maddie on the Hellions? Great. Maddie choosing to live anywhere other than Krakoa and start a new life? Great. Maddie ruling Limbo even with a supposedly binding contract? Nope.

I'm almost happy with the exceedingly swift turn around time Maddie takes in going 'back' to villainy alongside Ben Reilly. The X-Men fucked around; now they're gonna find out.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Or maybe...just maybe...Maddie does prove Dani wrong. And even if she doesn't, Illyana and the NM will uphold the contract and at the very least no one can say that they didn't try.

The Ben Riley Stuff is...enh! I'm not expecting her to be all Good Witch Glenda, it is Limbo after all and she is the Goblin Queen for good reason. In fact, I hope we get new stories of her interacting with the other Hell-lords causing mischief and mayhem.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Or maybe...just maybe...Maddie does prove Dani wrong. And even if she doesn't, Illyana and the NM will uphold the contract and at the very least no one can say that they didn't try.

The Ben Riley Stuff is...enh! I'm not expecting her to be all Good Witch Glenda, it is Limbo after all and she is the Goblin Queen for good reason. In fact, I hope we get new stories of her interacting with the other Hell-lords causing mischief and mayhem.
    I'm all for character redemption but not at great tactical risk. This totally dwarfs Rogue joining the X-Men or Emma co-training Generation X. As a Captain, Illyana should appreciate how dangerous and possibly volatile Maddie is already before adding Limbo rulership into the mix. I think Illyana sees too much of herself in Maddie, and that's clouding her judgement along with her own understandable desire to be rid of Limbo. I want to see Maddie stir the pot like the bad ass she is, just not at the expense of common sense on the X-Men's parts.

If this does stick, I hope Maddie is a competent ruler and doesn't go crazy again. That's tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'