View Poll Results: Do you still plan on seeing the Flash movie?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

27 40.91%
  • No.

26 39.39%
  • Not sure yet/still on the fence

13 19.70%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Default Do you still plan on seeing the Flash movie?

Given everything that's come out about Ezra Miller in the last few months, do you still plan to see the Flash movie when/if it comes out? Of course WBD may decide to kill it any day now but if they don't, would you still watch it? Is Miller's behavior a deal breaker for you?
    Assassinate Putin!

I wasn’t going to see it in theaters to begin with, but I’d watch it for no extra charge on tv or streaming
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I wasn’t going to see it in theaters to begin with . . . .
    I can't vote on this poll because I wasn't originally planning to watch it, either.

Don't even know if I'd personally would have agreed with the other part of Jabare's comment,
    . . . but I’d watch it for no extra charge on tv or streaming

There is no way I'm missing this movie if it is indeed released in any format.

Incredible Member blunt_eastwood's Avatar

I just hope they don't edit Ezra out and then release it years later after a bunch of people on the internet harass WB with #releasetheezracut

Extraordinary Member

I wasn’t going to see it in theaters to begin with, but I’d watch it for no extra charge on tv or streaming
    I'm in this camp, although it's entirely becausse of Ezra's behavior.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Yes. I don't have high hopes for the movie, but as a lifelong Flash fan, I feel like I have to go down with the ship.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    Yes. I don't have high hopes for the movie, but as a lifelong Flash fan, I feel like I have to go down with the ship.
    Man, I feel for ya.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

I will see it. I've waited for years to see the Flash on the big screen, so I'm gonna bite the bullet. Ezra really effed up and this will pretty much be his last movie. Hoping WB/DC will try to pull a rabbit outta the hat with this one.

This.

IF word of mouth is good, I might get around to it on HBOMax someday. I absolutely will not be watching this in the theaters, I've made that mistake with DC more than enough already.

Miller has no real part to play in my choice. I always separate the artist from their work in my head. Used to be a freelance graphic artist, and I never wanted my work judged on me, for good or bad, I wanted it judged on its own merits, for good or bad. I try to extend the same courtesy to others.

It sounds like Miller maybe-probably should be in jail, and I hope they find their way there soon. But the thing keeping me from watching Flash is the fact it's a DCEU movie and statistically likely to be bad, and the addition of a Batman doesn't do anything but make me want to run in the other direction, I've seen what happens when Batman crashes someone else's movie and I don't need to see that again.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member

Never intended to see it. Always thought the actor was wrong for the part waaayyyy before everything that happened.

If it indeed comes out I will still go see it. I love the Flash that much. Very very sad whats going on with Ezra.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

I will see it when it arrives on streaming. I'm honestly not sure if Ezra could do anything that would make me not want to watch this movie, especially since I'm most interested in Batman and Supergirl anyway.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

I am a hopeless Flash fan, and I've been on the fence about this movie from the get-go.
    It sounded like the Flash was going to be a guest star of his own flick, and the more news that comes out about Miller makes even more on edge.
    If it IS released, I MAY watch it on streaming or DVD out of pure morbid curiosity. I'm definitely NOT excited about it.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Yes. The film is a lot more than just Ezra.