Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thanks for posting all the previews today!

Very interesting! Ikaris of course is against the death of a human to resurrect an Eternal so it seems he's about to tell Jean or she'll gather the information from him.

Love seeing Synch's beautiful aura surrounding his ice blast.
    Last edited by JB; 08-11-2022 at 03:15 PM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Forge my beloved
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

I'm picturing Scott rolling around in Jean's TK bubble. His body position is funny.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Y'know the Mutants are doing far better fighting The Hex than I had initially thought. Very Surprised.

I'm not following Ikaris Logic here. Kill no Eternals. Haven't they been doing that already...i'm not following sir. Who cares DO IT ANYWAY JEAN!!!

Love How Forge is sitting back watching his creations work. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I'm picturing Scott rolling around in Jean's TK bubble. His body position is funny.
    I literally was thinking the same thing as soon as I was able to recognize that was Scott. LOL.

Scott: Jean! I'm getting SICK!!! *Hurp!*

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Y'know the Mutants are doing far better fighting The Hex than I had initially thought. Very Surprised.

I'm not following Ikaris Logic here. Kill no Eternals. Haven't they been doing that already...i'm not following sir. Who cares DO IT ANYWAY JEAN!!!

Love How Forge is sitting back watching his creations work. :-)

I literally was thinking the same thing as soon as I was able to recognize that was Scott. LOL.

Scott: Jean! I'm getting SICK!!! *Hurp!*

That's exactly the image in my mind while he's still calling out tactical commands.

Ikaris probably doesn't know Syne was killed (or is going to be killed as this issue plays out during JD #2 I believe). If I'm not mistaken, Ikaris is part of the group of Eternals that splintered off once they found out a human dies when one of them is resurrected. He's very against it and refuses to follow Druig.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    That's exactly the image in my mind while he's still calling out tactical commands.

Ikaris probably doesn't know Syne was killed (or is going to be killed as this issue plays out during JD #2 I believe). If I'm not mistaken, Ikaris is part of the group of Eternals that splintered off once they found out a human dies when one of them is resurrected. He's very against it and refuses to follow Druig.
    LOL Great MINDS think Alike :-)

Oh, no. I know Ikaris doesn't agree with the Eternal Rez Protocols for them. I Just thought he already knew one of the Hex and a few other Eternals when they landed have been killed by the Mutants. But I see what you mean.

Astonishing Member

[QUOTE=Jbenito;6158176]Thanks for posting all the previews today!

You welcome, to be honest, I really don't have a life, I'm always in my computer, especially since I'm currently taking care of my cats and my mom dogs while they are away on vacation on Colombia. lol. I always look for previews around the afternoon Thursday too.

Nice to see Synch's mimicry being portrayed through his aura again. That said the art is a huge stepdown from Larraz especially since for me it was Larraz art that was carrying this book year 1. Not sure if my love for Synch is gonna be enough to keep me on board.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    LOL Great MINDS think Alike :-)

Oh, no. I know Ikaris doesn't agree with the Eternal Rez Protocols for them. I Just thought he already knew one of the Hex and a few other Eternals when they landed have been killed by the Mutants. But I see what you mean.
    He wouldn't really have any way of knowing. He's one of the least adept when it comes to telepathy of the Eternals, he's basically just mostly a brick. And the Eternals being made aware of the war wouldn't have any way of actively viewing it. So unless someone like Sprite or Sersi went out of their way to scan it he kinda only would know surface details.

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    He wouldn't really have any way of knowing. He's one of the least adept when it comes to telepathy of the Eternals, he's basically just mostly a brick. And the Eternals being made aware of the war wouldn't have any way of actively viewing it. So unless someone like Sprite or Sersi went out of their way to scan it he kinda only would know surface details.
    Good information, thank you.

And I agree, Steroid. It's going to take some getting used to art wise especially compared to Larraz. But I'm still stoked for the upcoming Children of the Vault arc.

Jickarus will be short lived once he learns that Eternals have died

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

God, they killed so many red shirt eternals while defending the island in the first issue. I bet a dollar all the subsequent human deaths to fuel those resurrections are going to be spun as being the mutants fault.

Half the Eternals are probably left drooling and incontinent after their brains were fried by Strike Force.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Lotta people on egg on their face now that it's absolutely clear the Eternals are being forced to do this against their will basically