Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    The Red Dragon

The colorist needs to use a more contrasting shade of green. The two shades he used are too close to eachother and makes Jean look like she’s wearing a onesie.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Lotta people on egg on their face now that it's absolutely clear the Eternals are being forced to do this against their will basically
    Not really? Plenty of people have been aware all along that there was a small faction of Eternals including Ikaris that are against this, it just hasn't been made super relevant to the story until now, outside of Sersi's scene. And at most, the Hex seem to be the only Eternals actively participating in the war who don't seem to be for it, and likely are just trying to avoid being put back into millennia-long hibernation.

Meanwhile, neither Druig or the programming about excess deviation actually MADE those Eternals vote for war in that scene in the Eternals city where they gave a big thumbs up to waging war on mutantkind.

Seems to me you're being just as deliberate about reframing the story to support your stance as you think others have done in support of theirs.

14.jpg

That's not 'the Eternals being forced to do this against their will basically' just because Ikaris and a handful of other outliers are being conscientious objectors.

"Kill no Eternals"

Pffffttt off with their heads.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    "Kill no Eternals"

Pffffttt off with their heads.
    Welp he does have a point. We all know its more than just killing Eternals.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Welp he does have a point. We all know its more than just killing Eternals.
    When/if the humans find out they can take that up with the Eternals.

Not a mutant problem. The Eternals started this war.
    Last edited by CoCoBandz; 08-11-2022 at 10:53 PM.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

BANNED

This looks GOOD, I'm likin' it. FORGE, lovin' how laidback he's been in the Krakoan era...

"Nanites don't grow on trees...yet..."

and his fun-day-@-the-beach outfit is seXy. I may've found a new daddy and could very well end up stannin' this man when it's all said & done - YUM!

This is one of the BEST JEAN scenes I've seein' in the new age, too:

"We'll always do our best, but--"

The look on her face says it all, that's classic I-mean-business Ms. Grey, right there. And if Ikarus is gonna be all demanding like that, he needs to come clean as to why, if they're gonna solve this 'Judgement' mess with minimum collateral damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Thanks for posting all the previews today!...

Love seeing Synch's beautiful aura surrounding his ice blast.
    YES, much thanX, RzeroX. And ABSOLUTELY, Ev radiating his mutant, rainbow emanation is always a welcome sight to behold, it's BEAUTIFUL!

I'm picturing Scott rolling around in Jean's TK bubble. His body position is funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    ... I literally was thinking the same thing as soon as I was able to recognize that was Scott. LOL.

Scott: Jean! I'm getting SICK!!! *Hurp!*

That's exactly the image in my mind while he's still calling out tactical commands. ...
    DANG it, Cyclone, you & Jben beat me to it!! That's the same thing that popped into my head, too - WOO... LET's GO!!

Also, I know it's early, but I wonder if Bobby will repeat the same simpatico with Everett, that the latter seemed to share with Shiro? I've been thinkin' a lot lately about how the Iceman, AND AleX, could be a good influence on Synch & vice versa. He & Havok's penchant for impulsivity, often enough of the too lighthearted kind, we'll say... in eXchange for Ev's somewhat eXtreme sense of responsibility, could render these respective qualities down, to more reasonable levels. Balance is everything, and it = buoyancy.

Then there's ILLYANA... and Scott... OH LAWD!!
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 08-12-2022 at 05:22 AM.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Forge was... sunbathing on the beach while the Hex attacked Krakoa?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Forge was... sunbathing on the beach while the Hex attacked Krakoa?
    When? Don't sweat it... he doesn't seem to.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    This looks GOOD, I'm likin' it. FORGE, lovin' how laidback he's been in the Krakoan era...

"Nanites don't grow on trees...yet..."

and his fun-day-@-the-beach outfit is seXy. I may've found a new daddy and could very well end up stannin' this man when it's all said & done - YUM!

This is one of the BEST JEAN scenes I've seein' in the new age, too:

"We'll always do our best, but--"

The look on her face says it all, that's classic I-mean-business Ms. Grey, right there. And if Ikarus is gonna be all demanding like that, he needs to come clean as to why, if they're gonna solve this 'Judgement' mess with minimum collateral damage.

YES, much thanX, RzeroX. And ABSOLUTELY, Ev radiating his mutant, rainbow emanation is always a welcome sight to behold, it's BEAUTIFUL!

DANG it, Cyclone, you & Jben beat me to it!! That's the same thing that popped into my head, too - WOO... LET's GO!!

Also, I know it's early, but I wonder if Bobby will repeat the same simpatico with Everett, that the latter seemed to share with Shiro? I've been thinkin' a lot lately about how the Iceman, AND AleX, could be a good influence on Synch & vice versa. He & Havok's penchant for impulsivity, often enough of the too lighthearted kind, we'll say... in eXchange for Ev's somewhat eXtreme sense of responsibility, could render these respective qualities down, to more reasonable levels. Balance is everything, and it = buoyancy.

Then there's ILLYANA... and Scott... OH LAWD!!
    Bleh.............

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    Bleh.............
    Considering the source... meh. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 08-12-2022 at 06:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    When/if the humans find out they can take that up with the Eternals.

Not a mutant problem. The Eternals started this war.
    May Firestars daddy be on the chopping block

BANNED

I don't envy Angelica's place on the team at all. That selfish bastard Tony Stark really put her in a precarious position, to say the least.

Can't wait to see the tables turned when humanity, along w/everybody & their mother, find out about the Eternals' resurrection process.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    The colorist needs to use a more contrasting shade of green. The two shades he used are too close to eachother and makes Jean look like she’s wearing a onesie.
    Lmao is there anything you won't complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    May Firestars daddy be on the chopping block
    I spit. I actually spit. I was scrolling, and I took a sip of my energy drink (judge the spitting, not the drinking plz) and then you--

HORRIBLE.

Hilarious.

But HORRIBLE.

But again, SO hilarious.
    I'm DED. Summon an Eternal death monster, I guess.

BANNED

This is good, laughs are aplenty this morning... tho thinly veiled, sum may be. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯