Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

Set sail on the good ship Magrox! Magma / Madrox shipping appreciation

Magma! She flies by pushing the earth away from her. She used to go out with Mephisto. Would you like to see her have a close female friendship with Spider-Man?

No!

Because there is only one man cool enough to deal with Amara's fiery passion:

Madrox! Everyone's favourite currently limbo'd mutant detective.

This is the thread to appreciate and campaign for the relationship that they could have, to post scans, fan art and poetry.

No haters please! So excited everybody!

Alternate rejected shipping name: Madma.

BANNED

I love this so much! Magma is the Superior Layla!

Ultimate Member

My first thought was, 'What? Have they even met? Isn't he married-ish to Layla?'

And then I remembered, he's Madrox. He can be married-ish to Layla. And be dating Siryn. And be dating Monet. And be dating Rahne. And be in a polyamorous relationship with Kitty & Iceman. And have time for Magma as well, because there's plenty of him to go around!

Did Madrox actually get married? I'd dropped X Factor before that happened. Anyway, even if he did, like you said, that's no obstacle.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    My first thought was, 'What? Have they even met?

BANNED

MadroX is a farmer now! Magma'd be an ideal sidedish.

Seems like shipping threads are the latest trend for September 2014 so I just wanted to see if my fave couple could get some more <3

Praiseworthy Analyst Emerald_616's Avatar

As one of the resident Magma fans, I do not endorse this thread.

Imagine if Madrox inherits all the STDs of his dupes when re-absorbing them...*shudders*

I prefer my love Lady of Rome to be proud, fierce, and independent. Trivial things like romance are beneath her.

As a Magma fan. I do not endorse this thread either. haha. But people can ship what they want. Nothing wrong with it.

I'm a Magma/Sunspot fan. Since the final issue of the last New Mutant's volume. Magma has only been in 1 issue of 1 comic. So i have no idea what that was. Did they just hook up in that final issue and stop talking. haha. Avengers has basically done nothing with Sunspot to my knowledge.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    As a Magma fan. I do not endorse this thread either. haha. But people can ship what they want. Nothing wrong with it.

I'm a Magma/Sunspot fan. Since the final issue of the last New Mutant's volume. Magma has only been in 1 issue of 1 comic. So i have no idea what that was. Did they just hook up in that final issue and stop talking. haha. Avengers has basically done nothing with Sunspot to my knowledge.
    I would have preferred Cannonball/Magma...I always thought that would have been cool and I never liked Sunspot much...I like his powers but never liked the character because he always seemed like kind of a douche. That said, seems like most of the New Mutants are sidelined these days outside of Magik in Uncanny & Doug and Warlock in X-Factor...the rest have either vanished or been reduced to background characters. I'd like to see the team reform...especially if no one is doing anything cool with them. I'd also like to see this forced Avengers/X-Men link end...it doesn't work and it isn't doing anything good for either side.

Ultimate Member

Yeah Jamie married Layla, after she told people over and over again that she was going to marry Jamie, he didn't show much interest until she showed up years older and her noticed the physical differences right away...always liked Sam with Tabitha, as for Magma...not sure...

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I don't see Allison Crestmere wasting time on his peasant-y ass, but I like the name "Magrox" so I'm shipping this anyways.

Magma is too good for the likes of Madrox.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Isn't he happily married to Layla?