Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 76 to 89 of 89
  1. #76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Haha I love it. Cheers!



    OMG! lol i am titus from kimmy schmitt. Before i passed out again i literally looked at PolarIceFire post exactly like that. OMG. LMAO. you have won the morning for me. lol.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

    Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

  2. #77
    @KaotiCoolMagnet PolarIceFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    OMG! lol i am titus from kimmy schmitt. Before i passed out again i literally looked at PolarIceFire post exactly like that. OMG. LMAO. you have won the morning for me. lol.
    HA!! And that's just scratching the surface, as even more telling than those last 2 pgs., were some of the ones that immediately preceded them;







    and all the philosophical debate(s) contained within!

  3. #78
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    9,864

    Default

    Arakko and its people existed thousands of years before X-Man and Maggie were even born. But okies....
    Krakoa and Planet Arakko...TO BE CONTINUED. FOREVER!!! In Al Ewing I Trust.

  4. #79
    @KaotiCoolMagnet PolarIceFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Arakko and its people existed thousands of years before X-Man and Maggie were even born. But okies....
    Okay, but IMO, Nate's powers [along w/the Life Seed] would be able to transcend something as trivial as...
    TIME.

    And though I get and understand your resistance to the idea, I think it'd be an absolutely BRILLIANT twist!

    In that, AoXM/Arrako could still be... EXACTLY as the way they've been presented thus far, think... AoA, for...
    INSTANCE?!
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 08-14-2022 at 07:43 AM.

  5. #80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    OMG! lol i am titus from kimmy schmitt. Before i passed out again i literally looked at PolarIceFire post exactly like that. OMG. LMAO. you have won the morning for me. lol.
    Hahaha! I about fell off my chair. That would be a twist and a half!
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

  6. #81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    I guess you can call her Storm the unbeaten now.Lol
    Storm the where is she when you need her?
    ďIíve stood before tyrants before. Theyíve all been so sure itís over. They were all as sure as you are. I was there, in 1940, and people thought it was over. Heroism isnít about strength. Itís about not giving in. And truth is? Itís not over as long as any of us are standing. The world can hear me. Know this. Weíre allAvengers now. Assemble. And avenge.Ē - Captain America, Judgement Day #5

  7. #82
    Super Dupont Nicoclaws's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    Okay, but IMO, Nate's powers [along w/the Life Seed] would be able to transcend something as trivial as...
    TIME.

    And though I get and understand your resistance to the idea, I think it'd be an absolutely BRILLIANT twist!

    In that, AoXM/Arrako could still be... EXACTLY as the way they've been presented thus far, think... AoA, for...
    INSTANCE?!
    If I have to read that dreadful era just because you're right, I will definitely blame you.
    (also it makes so much sense, now you've ruined the probably different true story. Ewing must be FUMING.)

  8. #83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    If I have to read that dreadful era just because you're right, I will definitely blame you.
    (also it makes so much sense, now you've ruined the probably different true story. Ewing must be FUMING.)
    It wasn't all bad. Prisoner x was pretty fun and a lot of the mutants created there are background characters in krakoa. Lorna is also pretty close to the Lorna she is now minus the straight jacket and someone playing with her mind. I like how it low-key gave her some mental defenses because unlike most her memories kept trying to come back
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

    Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

  9. #84
    Spectacular Member Imago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    215

    Default

    I think it's time they get Sunspot a cool new costume.

  10. #85
    @KaotiCoolMagnet PolarIceFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    If I have to read that dreadful era just because you're right, I will definitely blame you.
    (also it makes so much sense, now you've ruined the probably different true story. Ewing must be FUMING.)
    The way I see it, I'm just pointing out the obvious. As I said, it's something I've thought about for a while, that stemmed from logical deduction alone. The combination of 'The Fisher King' name and its legendary implications, along with his overly familiar visual representation, merely lent it more weight. As you say, it makes so much sense, and how could it not? And Ewing, along with the rest of the X-office, are only accomplices. As this would've had to be Hickman's brainchild from the beginning, and something they would've all signed off on. Adding to that, HoX/PoX was already in play and delayed, with AoXM being created after the fact to act as a bridge for it. A lot of characters' individual stories, from Apocalypse's to Nature Girl's, are riffs on what they already were in the world Nate created. Hell, the same could be said of some entire themes from it:







    So, nobody's going to be fuming, how could they? The seeds were sown, and they've been grown, since the get-go. It's plain as day.
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 08-16-2022 at 06:03 PM.

  11. #86
    Super Moderator Tenebrae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    I would actually like this to be true, purely for the twisty twistness of it.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

    CBR community Standards and Rules

  12. #87
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    The free seats of The Great Ring should be for Arakki, not for more of Krakoans. As it will feel like the Krakoans have a to strong vote in how to lead Arokko.

    War is a candidate I'd say and perhaps White Sword.

    Would you guys agree?
    "If any one asks, my name is Rictor" - Avalanche

  13. #88
    Super Dupont Nicoclaws's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    The free seats of The Great Ring should be for Arakki, not for more of Krakoans. As it will feel like the Krakoans have a to strong vote in how to lead Arokko.

    War is a candidate I'd say and perhaps White Sword.

    Would you guys agree?
    I totally agree it should go to Arakki.
    Who should sit there though... it depends of the sit, actually.

  14. #89
    Mighty Member Baron of Faltine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Italy near Naples
    Posts
    1,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    The way I see it, I'm just pointing out the obvious. As I said, it's something I've thought about for a while, that stemmed from logical deduction alone. The combination of 'The Fisher King' name and its legendary implications, along with his overly familiar visual representation, merely lent it more weight. As you say, it makes so much sense, and how could it not? And Ewing, along with the rest of the X-office, are only accomplices. As this would've had to be Hickman's brainchild from the beginning, and something they would've all signed off on. Adding to that, HoX/PoX was already in play and delayed, with AoXM being created after the fact to act as a bridge for it. A lot of characters' individual stories, from Apocalypse's to Nature Girl's, are riffs on what they already were in the world Nate created. Hell, the same could be said of some entire themes from it:







    So, nobody's going to be fuming, how could they? The seeds were sown, and they've been grown, since the get-go. It's plain as day.
    You could have points. Is interesting that the most unstable characters <not just as insanity l8ke Nature Girl, but overall uneasiness around well everything > are the ones that in age of X-man did not wanted to go back.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •