Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Which makes this a great time for her to test distance and speed. lol. The rest of your post if i'm honest makes me think you know what would be cool, Storm using her powers to barter with other planets. we know she would help a planet but think about the alliances she could create fine tuning already habitable planets that may be on their last leg or so. i don't know the rest of those names but arraki. lol
    The fastest cosmic wind was clocked at 20 million mph so she'd get there in a couple hours... depending on where Mars is in it's rotation it could be less.

I assume Manifold probably picks Storm up and takes her to Arrako (or someone else like Lila Cheney but Manifold is particularly Red relevant).

Wonder if we'll see Storm decide to go back in Immortal X-Men #6. Preview art shows her at the QC meeting in that book and Red is out the next week. She could also go back in A.X.E. #4 which is out the same week as Red.

Ohhh it would be nice to see manifold come out and teleport storm. I mean lord knows he could have just teleported Uranus away but respecting the event Ewing, your more a virgo than a leo in spirit. lol, so maybe now he can reappear now. And who knows how far Thunderbird was set back.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    i was somewhat worried they would put storm back on arrako right after uranos left.

now it really comes off like they don't want her to be seen losing, so they sidelined her until she comes back and just starts winning.

after the last issue i wanted to see magneto to take charge and lead them to victory, it feels like he earned it more
    Pretty much this. It's clear Storm not losing is important to Ewing overall plans, so whenever they need mutants on the losing side they have to sideline her.

I don't believe Ewing is keeping Storm undefeated just because he is a fanboy, he probably have some thematic reason to do so.

Which makes this a great time for her to test distance and speed. lol. The rest of your post if i'm honest makes me think you know what would be cool, Storm using her powers to barter with other planets. we know she would help a planet but think about the alliances she could create fine tuning already habitable planets that may be on their last leg or so. i don't know the rest of those names but arraki. lol
    it's true that she could help planets which would have climatic problems for example in exchange for an alliance, after I don't know if she should do it with the agreement of the galactic council or if she doesn't care lol.
    But arakko already has many alliances with the shiar, the kree / skrull and the lizard I think there is spartax also it's a good start I think.

Quote Originally Posted by mugen View Post
    it's true that she could help planets which would have climatic problems for example in exchange for an alliance, after I don't know if she should do it with the agreement of the galactic council or if she doesn't care lol.
    But arakko already has many alliances with the shiar, the kree / skrull and the lizard I think there is spartax also it's a good start I think.
    It could be quite a solo book. I could see storm going around surveying planers and coming out with deals based on her abilities. I mean x-men 92 and the reminder of Akron along with planet sized, and Giant size when she was able to make wind based on the structure i could easily imagine a scene a planet where people can't breathe the air her walking out there and making magic. Ewing on something like a storm solo, i'd prob pass out as basically these are the idea this current era has made possible. so even while storm didn't come off strong in the beginning i saw the ground work and so much has been laid by hickman and duggan there is just so much potential if they lean in.

I don't think she would care what the galatic council thinks though as it's something she could do with her own gifts but i think it would give her more influence with them potentially gaining Arrako some level of protected status. I still want a guardians of the galaxy / imperial guard book based on arrako but now i need nova to lead. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Looks so good! I am ready for the Storm, the Brotherhood & the GR to dish out some serious bloody retribution.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    F Isca. That is all.

Can't wait till they handle her.
    This. One hundred percent

Mighty Member

I am so ready to see the Fisher King show what he can do… and I don’t think the Eternals are going to like it. He’s over it and it’s war. Bye

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

This looks SO good even without words! Between Red, Immortal and adjectiveless I'm eating so well.

Astonishing Member

Not gonna lie; I find the prospect that Sunspot and Cable are going to be getting Isca and Idyll’s seats vaguely uncomfortable

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Hope we'll see the Arakki of the Great Ring showing their fighting skills. Really would love to see that
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

Since sword #8 Storm can officially travel in space under her own power so all she would really need to do is take a strong solar wind or ride some lightning.

Attachment 123845

I have to say seeing the preview of someone else in this exact pose i but with earth instead of Mars in another thread, sis pulled it off better.
    If she was always that powerful, why did she ever need to ride in spaceships before , which she has done repeatedly over the decades IRL

Quote Originally Posted by EldonMaguan View Post
    If she was always that powerful, why did she ever need to ride in spaceships before , which she has done repeatedly over the decades IRL
    In a high stakes moment, one may surprise oneself with what one is capable of. Her home and people are under massive attack.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Not gonna lie; I find the prospect that Sunspot and Cable are going to be getting Isca and Idyll’s seats vaguely uncomfortable
    That's worst case scenario.

I wouldn't give even Ewing a pass if he went the route of turning the GR into the QC lite. Blegh...
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!