Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Haha I love it. Cheers!

OMG! lol i am titus from kimmy schmitt. Before i passed out again i literally looked at PolarIceFire post exactly like that. OMG. LMAO. you have won the morning for me. lol.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    OMG! lol i am titus from kimmy schmitt. Before i passed out again i literally looked at PolarIceFire post exactly like that. OMG. LMAO. you have won the morning for me. lol.
    HA!! And that's just scratching the surface, as even more telling than those last 2 pgs., were some of the ones that immediately preceded them;

and all the philosophical debate(s) contained within!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Arakko and its people existed thousands of years before X-Man and Maggie were even born. But okies....
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Arakko and its people existed thousands of years before X-Man and Maggie were even born. But okies....
    Okay, but IMO, Nate's powers [along w/the Life Seed] would be able to transcend something as trivial as...
    TIME.

And though I get and understand your resistance to the idea, I think it'd be an absolutely BRILLIANT twist!

In that, AoXM/Arrako could still be... EXACTLY as the way they've been presented thus far, think... AoA, for...
    INSTANCE?!
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 08-14-2022 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Hahaha! I about fell off my chair. That would be a twist and a half!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    I guess you can call her Storm the unbeaten now.Lol
    Storm the where is she when you need her?
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    Okay, but IMO, Nate's powers [along w/the Life Seed] would be able to transcend something as trivial as...
    TIME.

And though I get and understand your resistance to the idea, I think it'd be an absolutely BRILLIANT twist!

In that, AoXM/Arrako could still be... EXACTLY as the way they've been presented thus far, think... AoA, for...
    INSTANCE?!
    If I have to read that dreadful era just because you're right, I will definitely blame you.
    (also it makes so much sense, now you've ruined the probably different true story. Ewing must be FUMING.)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    If I have to read that dreadful era just because you're right, I will definitely blame you.
    (also it makes so much sense, now you've ruined the probably different true story. Ewing must be FUMING.)
    It wasn't all bad. Prisoner x was pretty fun and a lot of the mutants created there are background characters in krakoa. Lorna is also pretty close to the Lorna she is now minus the straight jacket and someone playing with her mind. I like how it low-key gave her some mental defenses because unlike most her memories kept trying to come back
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I think it's time they get Sunspot a cool new costume.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    The way I see it, I'm just pointing out the obvious. As I said, it's something I've thought about for a while, that stemmed from logical deduction alone. The combination of 'The Fisher King' name and its legendary implications, along with his overly familiar visual representation, merely lent it more weight. As you say, it makes so much sense, and how could it not? And Ewing, along with the rest of the X-office, are only accomplices. As this would've had to be Hickman's brainchild from the beginning, and something they would've all signed off on. Adding to that, HoX/PoX was already in play and delayed, with AoXM being created after the fact to act as a bridge for it. A lot of characters' individual stories, from Apocalypse's to Nature Girl's, are riffs on what they already were in the world Nate created. Hell, the same could be said of some entire themes from it:

So, nobody's going to be fuming, how could they? The seeds were sown, and they've been grown, since the get-go. It's plain as day.
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 08-16-2022 at 06:03 PM.

I would actually like this to be true, purely for the twisty twistness of it.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

The free seats of The Great Ring should be for Arakki, not for more of Krakoans. As it will feel like the Krakoans have a to strong vote in how to lead Arokko.

War is a candidate I'd say and perhaps White Sword.

Would you guys agree?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    The free seats of The Great Ring should be for Arakki, not for more of Krakoans. As it will feel like the Krakoans have a to strong vote in how to lead Arokko.

War is a candidate I'd say and perhaps White Sword.

Would you guys agree?
    I totally agree it should go to Arakki.
    Who should sit there though... it depends of the sit, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    The way I see it, I'm just pointing out the obvious. As I said, it's something I've thought about for a while, that stemmed from logical deduction alone. The combination of 'The Fisher King' name and its legendary implications, along with his overly familiar visual representation, merely lent it more weight. As you say, it makes so much sense, and how could it not? And Ewing, along with the rest of the X-office, are only accomplices. As this would've had to be Hickman's brainchild from the beginning, and something they would've all signed off on. Adding to that, HoX/PoX was already in play and delayed, with AoXM being created after the fact to act as a bridge for it. A lot of characters' individual stories, from Apocalypse's to Nature Girl's, are riffs on what they already were in the world Nate created. Hell, the same could be said of some entire themes from it:

So, nobody's going to be fuming, how could they? The seeds were sown, and they've been grown, since the get-go. It's plain as day.
    You could have points. Is interesting that the most unstable characters <not just as insanity l8ke Nature Girl, but overall uneasiness around well everything > are the ones that in age of X-man did not wanted to go back.