Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

The chad Subunar vs the virgin Isca.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    The chad Subunar vs the virgin Isca.
    Sobunar is indeed the Arakki thirst trap.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    According to Marvel's site, September 14th.

My heart is bursting at the Arakki cheering for the Brotherhood standing over their vanquished foes.
    Yes!!!! The Arakkii handled their own. Yes, there were casualties as expected but they survived and live to fight another battle.

and BTW

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AL EWING!!!! Bless up!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yes!!!! The Arakkii handled their own. Yes, there were casualties as expected but they survived and live to fight another battle.

and BTW

Happy Birthday, Mr. Ewing!! He has given us gifts so I hope he receives plenty today.

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    i was somewhat worried they would put storm back on arrako right after uranos left.

now it really comes off like they don't want her to be seen losing, so they sidelined her until she comes back and just starts winning.

after the last issue i wanted to see magneto to take charge and lead them to victory, it feels like he earned it more
    My guess is it's moreso that they wanted to have that feeling of loss at the end of AXE #1, but didn't want to have two different contrived reasons for both Ororo and Erik surviving.

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    i was somewhat worried they would put storm back on arrako right after uranos left.

now it really comes off like they don't want her to be seen losing, so they sidelined her until she comes back and just starts winning.

after the last issue i wanted to see magneto to take charge and lead them to victory, it feels like he earned it more
    I guess you can call her Storm the unbeaten now.Lol
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeets GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SEE This! THIS is how it's done. each member getting a panel, showing they are there, they are doing something. YES! this feels like what i imagine being in a Pantene commercial must feel like.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    My guess is it's moreso that they wanted to have that feeling of loss at the end of AXE #1, but didn't want to have two different contrived reasons for both Ororo and Erik surviving.
    i guess but the only member of the great ring to die was idyll, and she was killed by isca before uranos got there. he didn't end up killing any of them himself.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I just hope and pray the Hour of Magneto is not the Last Hour of Magneto.

Bloody hell! Ewing has me feeling too damn much.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    True. And it has now built up the anticipation of seeing Storm's return and her reaction to what has happened. What remains of the armory is about to become dust.

Astonishing Member

Table Day's like 'yeah we heard you lying about us in last issue's solicit, now watch us work.'

Sorry, I know solicits are notoriously unreliable, but I'm still laughing about the actual issue #5 as compared to the solicit for issue #5.

"EXCESS DEVIATION! No one who is not an Omega-level mutant has ever taken one of the nine seats of the Great Ring. Together, they are the greatest power Arakko has ever known – and it’s nine against one. So, if the nine are losing…what does that say about the one? Judgment Day has come to the Red Planet – and it’s Arakko’s greatest test since X OF SWORDS!"

Isca betrayed them and never lifted a finger against Uranos, and she took Idyll out before the fight even began, Storm wasn't even on Arakko, and Lactuca and Sobunar peaced out before the start of the fight to defend the rest of their planet from the Eternal weapons. Literally the only members of the Great Ring that Uranos ACTUALLY fought were Magneto, Lodus Logos, Xilo and Ora Serrata. That's FOUR of the nine that were losing to the one. Not even half of the Ring. Don't get me wrong, it was still a testament to how powerful Uranos is that he breezed through a fight against even that many of the Ring, but like, c'mon. All I'm saying is its a little awkward to hype up your baddie as literally outmatching 'nine of the most powerful mutants Arakko has ever known'.....when only four of them were even actually there.

(And I know solicits are all about the marketing department and likely nobody else, I'm just amused by the math the copy writers for that solicit decided to go with.)

Quote Originally Posted by mugen View Post
    it seems that cable is staying on krakoa and that abigail has not yet been brought back to life something tells me that we will not see brand again before the end of judgment, I wonder who will take care of the sword if it's the case.

Storm may have returned thanks to lactuca and her teleportation power, and sobunar survived isca.
    Since sword #8 Storm can officially travel in space under her own power so all she would really need to do is take a strong solar wind or ride some lightning.

spaceflight.jpg
    spaceflight2.jpg

I have to say seeing the preview of someone else in this exact pose i but with earth instead of Mars in another thread, sis pulled it off better.
    Last edited by jwatson; 08-12-2022 at 11:29 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post

and BTW

another august baby, yay. it makes so much sense he's the leo to my virgo. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Since sword #8 Storm can officially travel in space under her own power so all she would really need to do is take a strong solar wind or ride some lightning.

spaceflight.jpg
    spaceflight2.jpg
    Ah yes I had forgotten that she could do that, even if arakko is a bit far lol.
    As I thought, she probably returns to arakko after judgment 4, we still see her on the ground on the cover.
    Now let's see what will happen there are only robots left on arakko, I don't think uranos will come back even if I would prefer it to be an arakki who punishes druig and uranos for what they did.

Quote Originally Posted by mugen View Post
    Ah yes I had forgotten that she could do that, even if arakko is a bit far lol.
    As I thought, she probably returns to arakko after judgment 4, we still see her on the ground on the cover.
    Now let's see what will happen there are only robots left on arakko, I don't think uranos will come back even if I would prefer it to be an arakki who punishes druig and uranos for what they did.
    Which makes this a great time for her to test distance and speed. lol. The rest of your post if i'm honest makes me think you know what would be cool, Storm using her powers to barter with other planets. we know she would help a planet but think about the alliances she could create fine tuning already habitable planets that may be on their last leg or so. i don't know the rest of those names but arraki. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.