Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by EldonMaguan View Post
    If she was always that powerful, why did she ever need to ride in spaceships before , which she has done repeatedly over the decades IRL
    She had no knowledge of how her powers worked in space because she had never been there. Once she was she learned manipulating the cosmic storm was as easy as one on earth so of course the more she went there the more she observed and learned same with underwater. She went from controlling the currents underneath and being able to see underwater from thinking it was all dark once she expanded her perceptions which later allowed her to go under water under her own power in pak run. Out of anybody storm powers and growth has been pretty consistent some writers just choose to ignore it but it's all right there in print
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    That's worst case scenario.

I wouldn't give even Ewing a pass if he went the route of turning the GR into the QC lite. Blegh...
    Ewing has his patented ‘it’s all the Avengers/the not-really-‘real’-Marvel characters’ fault*’ to go with his ‘if the filthy halfbreed says it it’s false’ cards for quieting any legitimate criticisms; same as Orlando did in Marauders with Brimstone Love

* yes I am still salty about immortal hulk

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    I chose to put these 2 pages together in particular because to me, they're like connecting puzzle pieces that fit each other perfectly...

First, VERY HAPPY, and relieved... to see that Xilo is able to reform what little was left of themself. And am also hoping that perhaps given their composite-like nature, they're capable of a recollective form of regeneration and can rebuild the parts of themself that were lost.

Second, all I'll say for now is, that's right FK... save yourself, 'cause I think... you've already let the cat outta the bag. 🕵️
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 08-13-2022 at 06:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    I chose to put these 2 pages together in particular because to me, they're like connecting puzzle pieces that fit each other perfectly...

First, VERY HAPPY, and relieved... to see that Xilo is able to reform what little was left of themselves. And am also hoping that perhaps given their composite-like nature, they're capable of a recollective form of regeneration and can rebuild the parts of themselves that were lost.

Second, all I'll say for now is, that's right FK... save yourself, 'cause I think... you've already let the cat outta the bag. ��️
    Just beautiful together like this, you can feel the motion from panel to panel. Seeing it like this makes me actually wonder if what magneto is actually doing is constantly pulling blood from the dead arraki into his own body so he doesn't run out of blood. that would be some feat.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Just beautiful together like this, you can feel the motion from panel to panel. Seeing it like this makes me actually wonder if what magneto is actually doing is constantly pulling blood from the dead arraki into his own body so he doesn't run out of blood. that would be some feat.
    Well, yes, but my observation was more about the... clues, that I think are contained within the art and/or [past] storytelling. Which is something I surmised maybe even before issue #1 of this series, i.e. what came before will be again, or to put it another way:

w/multiple meanings.

And honestly, without the accompanying narrative, it's hard for me to tell whether the "blood" droplets are coming to... or leaving him, as it looks to me more like the latter.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The blood you are seeing in panel is from when he wiped his bleeding mouth and nose. It's interesting what is happening to it and him though. What's up with that white energy field/cloud? It looks like somebody just landed behind him...Storm, perhaps.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    The blood you are seeing in panel is from when he wiped his bleeding mouth and nose. It's interesting what is happening to it and him though. What's up with that white energy field/cloud? It looks like somebody just landed behind him...Storm, perhaps.
    I think it's the umm... 'Fisher King'... as it looks similar enough to the energy of the portal [?] he's about to enter.

Could be. They're new besties, after all.
    Like T'Choro, I guess Cherik is no more...and I'm good with that.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Could be. They're new besties, after all.
    Like T'Choro, I guess Cherik is no more...and I'm good with that.
    Well, I think it's a li'l more complicated than that... or not, depending on your POV. They are indeed a lot... alike, I'll say that.

Goddess! Whatever it is you're implying, I hope not. Ewing needs to leave those revisionist tendencies to lesser writers.

BANNED

Goddess! Whatever it is you're implying, I hope not. Ewing needs to leave those revisionist tendencies to lesser writers.
    It has nothing to do with him, it was... baked in, from the beginning, as it's... I believe, an eXtension. Erik/MaX are different, but the same. And Mags' 💜 isn't just "empty"... it's missing [now literally], because he left it behind.

I've said MORE than enough, tho, and need to go... before spilling the beans [w/1 visual reference, mind you], gets the best of me. Starting to feel like I should maybe edit all this out, as it is.

Are you implying fisher king is magneto other half from Age of Xman? Or is the implication this is Joseph and magneto is just a shell of power. Or that somehow the fisher king is still a independent individual but somehow they merge? Lot of potential combinations. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member

I’m going to guess that while he’s not a mutant with born powers Fisher King as a member of the Table Night might be a mutate or a magic user?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Are you implying fisher king is magneto other half from Age of Xman? Or is the implication this is Joseph and magneto is just a shell of power. Or that somehow the fisher king is still a independent individual but somehow they merge? Lot of potential combinations. lol
    DAMN my OCD, I just... CANNOT HELP MYSELF, sometimes. YES... I think the reason the 'Night Table' hasn't been revealed yet [but will be VERY soon], is because when they are...

But all is not lost either, I'm guessing, when it comes to 'Destiny of X'...
    as I'll say, you can look FORWARD to neXt year's... VOTE?!

BANNED

Magneto is in pretty sh@# state rn and here I thought this was suppose to be a bada@# issue for him. I hope things changes after this preview. Although the last panel seems like he changing into pure energy like before