Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    DAMN my OCD, I just... CANNOT HELP MYSELF, sometimes. YES... I think the reason the 'Night Table' hasn't been revealed yet [but will be VERY soon], is because when they are...

But all is not lost either, I'm guessing, when it comes to 'Destiny of X'...
    as I'll say, you can look FORWARD to neXt year's... VOTE?!
    Your riddles are so intriguing and yes, it looks like what Fisher King is doing looks like the glow next to Magneto. Are they "connected" in some way? Has FK been a figment of Magneto's imagination? He has spoken to other characters but... bah lemme stop before my brain malfunctions.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yupp.
    I myself will stick to not overthinking and speculating. That way lies insanity and disappointment.

In Ewing I trust to reveal all in due course, and that's good enough for me.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yupp.
    I myself will stick to not overthinking and speculating. That way lies insanity and disappointment.

Agreed, I trust in all things Ewing. I love when a preview ignites such excitement.

Lowkey the biggest hole in the this so far for me, and i know it's proably being held back to be a whole moment, in ewing i trust lol, but where is Arrako itself. Not the planet but the mutant tree part of the island. I wonder if we will get a baby arrako tree. Omg could you imagine Groot meeting Arrako. "I am groot." "i am arrako." "i am groot." "You already said that."
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

That's why we need Redroot back ASAP. Fockdisshiteventforderailingimportantstories.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

That's why we need Redroot back ASAP. Fockdisshiteventforderailingimportantstories.
    YES!!! Come on Sunspot getting a team together to rescue redroot written by ewing!
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Good to see Nova playing his part. My god Rich is soooo hot.

Astonishing Member

That's why we need Redroot back ASAP.
    I had somewhat expected she would be a plotpoint in Knights of X, what with one of the Arraki tens Swords and a master thief on the team. But we know how long that one lasted and one can debate if anything of significants actualy happend in it.

At this point it seems more likely she will just randomly re-appear with her imprisonment on the market never mentioned again.

Sunfire was given the job to go rescue her, subliminally in a very direct way from Arakko herself at the end of Duggan's X-run. But as Ewing is dealing directly with Arakko and the Arakkii, he might take over that secondary plot point, hopefully.

BANNED

Just had some lemon pie, so am running on a sugar high!!

DAMN my OCD, I just... CANNOT HELP MYSELF, sometimes. YES... I think the reason the 'Night Table' hasn't been revealed yet [but will be VERY soon], is because when they are...

But all is not lost either, I'm guessing, when it comes to 'Destiny of X'...
    as I'll say, you can look FORWARD to neXt year's... VOTE?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Your riddles are so intriguing and yes, it looks like what Fisher King is doing looks like the glow next to Magneto. Are they "connected" in some way? Has FK been a figment of Magneto's imagination? He has spoken to other characters but... bah lemme stop before my brain malfunctions.
    Yupp.

No figments, and no more... speculative riddles, 'cause I have li'l doubt left now, and am all but convinced that...

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Are you implying fisher king is magneto other half from Age of Xman?...
    this is it... EXACTLY!

After going back & rereading the last half-dozen or so pgs. of AoXM Omega earlier today, and I strongly encourage y'all to do the same, EVERYthing fell into place & my THEORY just... SNOWBALLED!!!

So yes, as Jwat guesstimated, Erik/Mags = MaX/FK. BUT, that's just the tip of the ICEBERG, 'cause...

Okkara ='d the AoXM world... as a WHOLE. Then when it was SPLIT...

Krakoa = those that left & reentered the modern MU, while...
    Arrako = what was left behind, i.e., Nate's conjured mutants.

And this entire "era" will end up being a reflection on Magneto and his... ideology.

What would MaX sacrifice, IDK... his mutant, EM powers, maybe? And what happened to those left in the AoXM world, that led to the tragic fate of it being trapped in Amenth? And there's so, SO MUCH MORE, from Apocalypse to Legion, to Nature Girl. From the current allocation of certain players to the not-so-mysterious Project BlackboX, but I'll save that for the X-Men 13's preview thread.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    F Isca. That is all.

Can't wait till they handle her.
    To quote Beyonce's lyrics from "Heated", Isca is a "flip, flop, flippy, flip, flopping' ass" bitch!"
    Mutant and Proud!

Sunfire was given the job to go rescue her, subliminally in a very direct way from Arakko herself at the end of Duggan's X-run. But as Ewing is dealing directly with Arakko and the Arakkii, he might take over that secondary plot point, hopefully.
    Lol i meant sunfire but after 1 day off in 11 and the heat delirium i got from working in my garden i was drinking rather early today. LMAO. But yes. get that team together sunfire, written by ewing. lol it was a good day though. i played dragon ball fighter z on switch, watch dubbed sailor moon, they need to hurry up and finally do stars, and fell into a peaceful rest. I feel like a whole parent. lmao.
    Last edited by jwatson; 08-13-2022 at 08:44 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by EldonMaguan View Post
    If she was always that powerful, why did she ever need to ride in spaceships before , which she has done repeatedly over the decades IRL
    IIRC, she hadn't been established as an Omega mutant, back in the old spacefaring-against-the-Brood days. Can't write what doesn't exist, yet. Heck, I don't think *anyone* had been established as an Omega mutant then...

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Looking the teamup of Sunspot, Khora and Wrongslide.

The free data of the ring should be for Arakki, not for more of Krakoans. As it will feel like the Krakoans have a to strong vote in how to lead Arokko.

War is a candidate I'd say and perhaps White Sword.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Lol i meant sunfire but after 1 day off in 11 and the heat delirium i got from working in my garden i was drinking rather early today. LMAO. But yes. get that team together sunfire, written by ewing. lol it was a good day though. i played dragon ball fighter z on switch, watch dubbed sailor moon, they need to hurry up and finally do stars, and fell into a peaceful rest. I feel like a whole parent. lmao.
    Haha I love it. Cheers!

Just had some lemon pie, so am running on a sugar high!!

No figments, and no more... speculative riddles, 'cause I have li'l doubt left now, and am all but convinced that...

this is it... EXACTLY!

After going back & rereading the last half-dozen or so pgs. of AoXM Omega earlier today, and I strongly encourage y'all to do the same, EVERYthing fell into place & my THEORY just... SNOWBALLED!!!

So yes, as Jwat guesstimated, Erik/Mags = MaX/FK. BUT, that's just the tip of the ICEBERG, 'cause...

Okkara ='d the AoXM world... as a WHOLE. Then when it was SPLIT...

Krakoa = those that left & reentered the modern MU, while...
    Arrako = what was left behind, i.e., Nate's conjured mutants.

And this entire "era" will end up being a reflection on Magneto and his... ideology.

What would MaX sacrifice, IDK... his mutant, EM powers, maybe? And what happened to those left in the AoXM world, that led to the tragic fate of it being trapped in Amenth? And there's so, SO MUCH MORE, from Apocalypse to Legion, to Nature Girl. From the current allocation of certain players to the not-so-mysterious Project BlackboX, but I'll save that for the X-Men 13's preview thread.