Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iclifton View Post
    He would probably just utilize his resources and call a ton of other super heroes to assist.
    Which story wise super boring.
    Last edited by Aahz; 08-20-2022 at 09:31 PM.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iclifton View Post
    Na I am pretty sure Bruce was a billionaire from the beginning. He definitely was in Year One.
    Millionaire. The billionaire/among the richest men in the world is far more recent.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

With inflation wouldn't that be the same, though?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Spectacular Member

I don't think so. It takes 1000 millions to make 1 billion. I'm not sure the modern $1 is equivalent to $1000 back then.

But math is totally not my thing....and I don't have enough money to worry about the value of money

Quote Originally Posted by OOPS View Post
    I don't think so. It takes 1000 millions to make 1 billion. I'm not sure the modern $1 is equivalent to $1000 back then.

But math is totally not my thing....and I don't have enough money to worry about the value of money
    Well, according to this site he needed 50 millions in 1939 to get the equivalent worth of 1 billion today.
    Now, i don't really know the range of money rich people had in the 30s.

https://www.officialdata.org/us/infl...mount=50000000
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Spectacular Member agentofthebat's Avatar

Nightwing has been so good lately to me! I love it!