Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Iris was de-aged when Barry was resurrected. They should've already had the Tornado Twins before Crisis on Infinite Earths. Barry came back for Crisis where he died. Iris stayed in the future, raised Don and Dawn, then brought Don's son Bart back to the present day.

Flashpoint erased all that, but it must've been restored by the time of Rebirth's Flash #50, which is when Bart returned. Soon after, the couple remembered their marriage... and Wallace found out that he only exists because of the timeline changes (he's been inserted into older Wally's origin).

They should be married again, but Bart doesn't prove it, as it's entirely possible that he has become a remnant. Conner Kent has that problem currently, people not remembering Superboy.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    By the way, Adams has them together earlier in his run. When Wally possesses Jesse's body in her Liberty Belle costume with the JSA.

Wait a minute... why is Yolanda there? She wasn't in that JSA run because she died in the early 90s. Was resurrected in Doomsday Clock, but that doesn't mean she should be inserted into the 2000s JSA team.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 08-18-2022 at 03:51 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Should be obvious by now Yolanda and the female Dr.M replaced the male legacies in continuity. Maybe they never died too.

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    Should be obvious by now Yolanda and the female Dr.M replaced the male legacies in continuity. Maybe they never died too.
    Ted Grant is in Dark Crisis.

Edit: Yolanda and Beth are there too, so that's the right current team.

Last edited by Drako; 08-18-2022 at 07:40 AM.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Ted Grant is in Dark Crisis.
    I said male legacies. Not the OG's.

Goodbye Tom Bronson.

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    I said male legacies. Not the OG's.

Goodbye Tom Bronson.
    Oh, right. I forgot about Ted's son.
    And to be fair i didn't even know about Pieter Cross, i though it was McNider every time i saw him.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Oh, right. I forgot about Ted's son.
    And to be fair i didn't even know about Pieter Cross, i though it was McNider every time i saw him.
    I'm happy that Beth and Yolanda "got better" from their tango with Eclipso back in the early 1990s, but it would be nice to get an in-continuity explanation (like, within the pages of a JSA story proper) as to HOW they dodged the Grim Reaper scythe. And are fans of Tommy and Pieter going to be given any explanation as to where these characters are? It's big loose-ends like this that make me long for the days of tighter Roy Thomas-like continuity. Hopefully a new ongoing JSA title (which I'd LOVE to see Adams tackle) may answer some of these questions!
    Last edited by Stingo; 08-18-2022 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    Can't say with 100% certainty. But Voidsong did, and it seems to be in continuity. Also, Bart exists, so they are married or will be.
    Voidsong kind of seemed all over the place continuity-wise.