Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    I can Agree to this. I'm tired of the WHOLE Marvel Universe going after the Mutants.

I Wonder who's Next? Guardians of the Galaxy? The Cosmic Entities? The Midknight Sons? or The Defenders? It's getting pretty annoying..
    Mephisto should be next, along with his fellow infernal powers. If Krakoa continues to survive and thrive as an immortal civilization it would mean mutant souls such as Sabertooth that should otherwise be damned to their hells after death instead remain alive and on Earth forever. Assuming that even one to three percent of a given population are evil enough while alive to be damned, that's a whole lot of souls they would be missing out on due to all of mutantdom being immortal.

By threatening to deny the Devil his due, Krakoan society has gained the enmity of all demons and there will be Hell to pay.

At least in one timeline that I've observed, of course. I can not say whether it will be the one you'll get to see.
    The CBR Community Standards & Rules - Your Guide to Being a Member

Astonishing Member

Also, between nicking Mysterium from the Beyond on a regular basis and nearly killing death; the Abstracts are probably unhappy with mutants

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Also, between nicking Mysterium from the Beyond on a regular basis and nearly killing death; the Abstracts are probably unhappy with mutants
    If i recall right they don't actualy do any harm to Death at all. Like the lady just shrugged and went "whatever" over them reviving themself via the cloning process they established.

It wouldn't make sense for them to be able to harm her anyway that way, given the massive amount of life in the Milky Way of the Marvel Universe which includes many sapient beings more technological advanced and even powerfull than mutants on average, which would also mean plenty who could make regular use of cloning to revive themself or extend their lifes beyond natural limits.

And it's not like they actualy stop dying, they still do and even seemingly more than before, all they actual do is constantly print out replacement. Which in theory should mean that some afterlifes now have multiple versions of the same person hanging around.

Even if the system somehow pulls back souls from the afterlife, it's just an extension of their metaphysical existence, their physical existence via death occured multiple times.

So between the small scale and the dubious claim of "immortality", it would be quite odd for Death to be harmed in any way by it.

That is unless i missed some development in one of the titles i don't follow and they actualy went into her realm via a bunch of teleporters and omegas and tried to put unbreakable chains on her and threw her in a chest, until the rest of death gods arrived, freed her and forced the mutants responcible to endlessly push a rock up a mountain.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    If i recall right they don't actualy do any harm to Death at all. Like the lady just shrugged and went "whatever" over them reviving themself via the cloning process they established.

It wouldn't make sense for them to be able to harm her anyway that way, given the massive amount of life in the Milky Way of the Marvel Universe which includes many sapient beings more technological advanced and even powerfull than mutants on average, which would also mean plenty who could make regular use of cloning to revive themself or extend their lifes beyond natural limits.

And it's not like they actualy stop dying, they still do and even seemingly more than before, all they actual do is constantly print out replacement. Which in theory should mean that some afterlifes now have multiple versions of the same person hanging around.

Even if the system somehow pulls back souls from the afterlife, it's just an extension of their metaphysical existence, their physical existence via death occured multiple times.

So between the small scale and the dubious claim of "immortality", it would be quite odd for Death to be harmed in any way by it.

That is unless i missed some development in one of the titles i don't follow and they actualy went into her realm via a bunch of teleporters and omegas and tried to put unbreakable chains on her and threw her in a chest, until the rest of death gods arrived, freed her and forced the mutants responcible to endlessly push a rock up a mountain.
    Given the scale of the cosmos,doubt the repeating non-deaths of a few mutants would even be noticed unless it was pointed out,and then all you'll most likely get would most likely be a shrug like whatever.
    Last edited by rcaguy; 08-16-2022 at 08:07 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    Given the scale of the cosmos,doubt the repeating non-deaths of a few mutants would even be noticed unless it was pointed out,and then all you'll most likely get would most likely be a shrug like whatever.
    The mutant resurrection's does have an effect on death, as well as the green door from Hulk. It was a wHole plot arc wasn't it of Jane Foster Thor? I didn't read the thor comics but know that it was a big plot.

Astonishing Member

It’s a metaphor thing-y, probably because if Onslaught could infiltrate the protocols the Many-Angled Ones or One Below All could too

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1440 View Post
    The mutant resurrection's does have an effect on death, as well as the green door from Hulk. It was a wHole plot arc wasn't it of Jane Foster Thor? I didn't read the thor comics but know that it was a big plot.
    For that particular book,maybe. Over all? Hardly.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    I can Agree to this. I'm tired of the WHOLE Marvel Universe going after the Mutants.

I Wonder who's Next? Guardians of the Galaxy? The Cosmic Entities? The Midknight Sons? or The Defenders? It's getting pretty annoying..

I will say though, I do enjoy the Mutants Kicking Butt every time they get challenged. :-)
    Well, this wouldn't be the case today if Marvel didn't make nearly "all" of the mutant villains X-Men and or Krakoan citizens. Imagine the pit trying to hold Cain Marko indefinitely...
    Last edited by Micabe; 08-19-2022 at 03:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    For that particular book,maybe. Over all? Hardly.
    This is getting kind of funny, with all books being nearly their little universe but also not. At this point any hope for some sort of continuity(even within the same line of books and for a brief window of time) is gone.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Faltine View Post
    This is getting kind of funny, with all books being nearly their little universe but also not. At this point any hope for some sort of continuity (even within the same line of books and for a brief window of time) is gone.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Well, this wouldn't be the case today if Marvel didn't make nearly "all" of the mutant villains X-Men and or Krakoan citizens. Imagine the pit trying to hold Cain Marko indefinitely...
    Fair point. How many actual A-list villains of the X-men are around that aren’t either dead or part of Krakoa?

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    Fair point. How many actual A-list villains of the X-men are around that aren’t either dead or part of Krakoa?
    ... Mojo maybe? The various types of Sentinels? Arcade? Do we want to count Arcade as A-list?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    ... Mojo maybe? The various types of Sentinels? Arcade? Do we want to count Arcade as A-list?
    No, and Arcade isn’t exclusively an X-villain. And again, not A-list when his biggest accomplishment is trying to rip off the Hunger Games.

Also don’t they control Mojoworld now since X-factor? Mojo is out

Mighty Member

Would uranos replace apocalypse as one of the x-men big bads going foward? I mean his design kinda resembles him

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Would uranos replace apocalypse as one of the x-men big bads going foward? I mean his design kinda resembles him
    Hopefully not, he's just Thanos without any of the interesting parts.