Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tech don't bring positive changes, only brings changes, than can be either positive and negative, depending on how humans use them.

Now something I thing would be interesting is the Cadmus tech on clonig with their artificial matrix could have an interesting impact on society.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post

Actually....I rarely read the Legion of Super-Heroes. Did they ever get into who invented the flight rings, and how? Ted Knight made the belt that the Star-Spangled Kid wore, and Courtney wears now, and it provided flight and force fields. Maybe the Legion ring was based on Knight's work? Those Legion kids were obsessed with Superman and the Heroic Age, and DC 1 Million claims the Knight name lives on, so....maybe?
    Originally Brainiac 5 created the rings by figuring out how to adapt the old flight belts they used into the much smaller and more convienent rings.

In the reboot era Invisible Kid is the one who invented the flight rings. Brainiac 5 had been experimenting with an element (I think Valorium or something) and his experiment was a bust changing the metal but not how he had planned. Invisible Kid who is also a very very smart person found the discarded metal in Brainiac's lab and realized it had potential because it could nullify gravity. He took the metal and used it to create the flight rings which the team all loved, but it did irk Brainy because Kid thought of something he had not considered since he only saw the new metal as a failure and not its potential.
    Last edited by Zero Hunter; 08-16-2022 at 12:32 PM.