Default Predator (Prey) vs. Legolas (LoTR/Hobbit)

How does Legolas, Prince of the Mirkwood Elves, do in a battle against the newly-dubbed "Feral" Predator? This is Legolas with his feats from the Peter Jackson LoTR/Hobbit films.

vs.

Fight One: Both get their standard gear/weapons. No bombs for Pred.
    Fight Two: No projectile weapons for Pred. No arrows for Legolas. However, throwing weapons (spears, knives, etc.) are ok. Still no bombs for Pred.

Who wins this fight? How do Legolas' enhanced senses match against the Pred's cloaking? I think in the first fight, the Pred might have an advantage thanks to ranged weaponry and cloaking. However, in the second fight, I think Legolas has a better chance of winning if he can get close enough.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

So, one man army Legolas? Ninja Legolas? Guy who walked on falling rocks? Who took out a mumakil and its defense tower by himself?

Plot armor elf boy takes it.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Maaaan, that is one awkward wrist twirl/flourish.

Edit: at least there's a little shoulder and elbow in there, but it's...not well-done. Gifs have a tendency to really emphasize problematic motion, thanks to isolating it and repeating it over and over again.
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 08-15-2022 at 07:55 AM.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

The "Come At Me Bro!" Predator, is gonna get wrecked.

Even if Movie Legolas sucks.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Legolas doesn’t want to get hit here.

But I don’t think he really will

It’s gonna take him a while to wear down the predator in hand to hand but he has the skill to do it I think
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    The "Come At Me Bro!" Predator, is gonna get wrecked.

Even if Movie Legolas sucks.
    While I think the Predator is at least stronger and can break into a faster sprint than Movie Legolas...CIS indicates he would, indeed, square up and drop his hands to his sides like a chud.

As soon as he goes SUP BRO?! Legolas would put an arrow in his leg or something.

Of course as soon as he stops caring about the decorum of representing the frat at Predator College he starts blasting.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    While I think the Predator is at least stronger and can break into a faster sprint than Movie Legolas...CIS indicates he would, indeed, square up and drop his hands to his sides like a chud.

As soon as he goes SUP BRO?! Legolas would put an arrow in his leg or something.

Of course as soon as he stops caring about the decorum of representing the frat at Predator College he starts blasting.
    Honestly since it’s Legolas I could see him just machine gunning arrows into any area that’s exposed so it’ll be a bad start
    -Stephen McCranie

Feral Predator: *slaps chest* COME AT ME BRO!

*gets pincushioned with arrows*

Legolas; What a strange orc that was.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Funny thing is that Legolas won’t even blink an eye at the Predator’s looks. He’d honestly think it was just a jacked orc or half troll of sorts.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Honestly since it’s Legolas I could see him just machine gunning arrows into any area that’s exposed so it’ll be a bad start
    Yeah, given the way Taabe - Naru's brother - did for a time against the Predator, albeit with some assistance and an ambush from horseback, I don't see any reason Legolas couldn't exceed that, given he put one between the eyes of a goblin in Khazad Dum from an absurd range and hit Wormtongue from the base of Orthanc.

Might not do so well to loose an arrow to its helmeted dome though, it deflected a musket ball.

If the Predator keeps cloaked up and somehow gets into melee range it's going to be a bad time for Legolas, but again, CIS, this particular Predator is specifically a chest-thumping ******* lol

If the Predator keeps cloaked up and somehow gets into melee range it's going to be a bad time for Legolas, but again, CIS, this particular Predator is specifically a chest-thumping ******* lol
    Even when the Pred was cloaked and attacking I recall he was doing things like allowing his claws to be uncloaked for intimidation, and such. The prototypical big fish in a small pond.

Stuff like that could be fatal.
    -Stephen McCranie

Seriously.

I mean, bro challenged a rattlesnake just because it could sense heat. Feral Pred is kinda hilariously petty.

All that matters is the dog survived.

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Even when the Pred was cloaked and attacking I recall he was doing things like allowing his claws to be uncloaked for intimidation, and such. The prototypical big fish in a small pond.

Stuff like that could be fatal.
    And considering elves have eyes and ears on a super human level, Legolas would for sure see things like that.