Incredible Member

Default Voidsong - thoughts

I haven’t read this series but was wondering what others who have read it think about the story thus far? Is it worth picking up when released as a TPB?

I liked first two issues. Only real negative that I have seen people mention about it is that Barry's and Arthur's personalities are a bit exaggerated to make them feel like an unlikely allies.

But third issue comes out tomorrow I think, for me in such miniseries it depends a lot how the team manages to wrap it up.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

It's great. Best Barry Allen since his return to life - even if a little overdone - great art, great concept. And lots of actual, uncompromising fun.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I liked first two issues. Only real negative that I have seen people mention about it is that Barry's and Arthur's personalities are a bit exaggerated to make them feel like an unlikely allies.

But third issue comes out tomorrow I think, for me in such miniseries it depends a lot how the team manages to wrap it up.
    Seconded. Arthur is a bit too much of a grump and Barry is a bit too Peter Parker-y, but I'm enjoying it. It's fun and the art is nice.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

It's been enjoyable so far.
    As mentioned both Barry & Arthur's traits have been turned up to 11, but it's been a solid read.
    I've also enjoyed the artwork!
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Final issue came out and honestly I loved the whole mini. They should give Aquaman to Kelley and Lanzig for the next relaunch.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Final issue came out and honestly I loved the whole mini. They should give Aquaman to Kelley and Lanzig for the next relaunch.
    If Barry comes back as main Flash and/or gains a second book I wouldn't mind them on him either.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Barry was probably a little over the top for me but overall very enjoyable. The pizza scene in the end was fantastic.

Yeah, this was pretty good ending to pretty good mini. As for this team taking Aquaman or Flash, was I only one thinking that maybe Georgiev should get a JL run after looking at those splash pages with various characters?