Default Spider-Man vs The Beast

MCU Spider-Man vs The Beast from "Kung Fu Hustle"

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Now, I've not seen a Spider-Man MCU movie since Homecoming but I've seen feats thrown around in other threads. This one leaps to mind.

The Beast has very impressive superspeed (based off his blitzing of the Landlord and Landlady, rather than his specific bullet timing feat), is durable enough to take repeated hits from Sing (whose casual hits were hurling people like five storeys into the air) and casually busts through walls with the air pressure of his kicks and punts Sing like half a mile into the air with his Toad Style.

Did Peter get any powerups recently because this feels like he's going to get blitzed and rocked pretty hard.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Now, I've not seen a Spider-Man MCU movie since Homecoming but I've seen feats thrown around in other threads. This one leaps to mind.

The Beast has very impressive superspeed (based off his blitzing of the Landlord and Landlady, rather than his specific bullet timing feat), is durable enough to take repeated hits from Sing (whose casual hits were hurling people like five storeys into the air) and casually busts through walls with the air pressure of his kicks and punts Sing like half a mile into the air with his Toad Style.

Did Peter get any powerups recently because this feels like he's going to get blitzed and rocked pretty hard.
    I will not disagree!

Peter might be more physically strong and have sufficient durability to take some hits, but he's going to get blitzed - his speed just isn't up there with the Beast's. And I don't feel his durability is sufficient to allow him to just weather the Beast's hits.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

...never change, Munch. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    ...never change, Munch. ^_^
    I don't intend too.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post

Ugh why did you make me revisit that thread, I feel physically ill.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Ugh why did you make me revisit that thread, I feel physically ill.
    I must agree. Edit: nvmd the reasons.

All must suffer, etc.
    Why are we here?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    He just can't kill the Beast. Even if we granted him a steely, steely knife.