Default Guardians of Justice

Anyone seen Guardians of Justice on Netflix I'm on episode 4 I think it's a really good show hopefully it gets a second season.

Incredible Member

I watched more of this than I’m willing to admit but didn’t finish. I enjoy a good Justice League parody but the budget for this show must have been almost nonexistent. I think I was just amazed that someone actually made it and it was on Netflix.

If you want a dark nihilistic take on the Justice League the Boys is much better.

Quote Originally Posted by HollowSage View Post
    I watched more of this than I’m willing to admit but didn’t finish. I enjoy a good Justice League parody but the budget for this show must have been almost nonexistent. I think I was just amazed that someone actually made it and it was on Netflix.

If you want a dark nihilistic take on the Justice League the Boys is much better.
    It's part of the Bootleg Universe low budget is kinda the point and the live action/ animated dark comedy mix is part of the charm I like the boys as much as the next guy but I find this way more interesting myself.