All-New Member

Default Easiest way to create a digital database for my comics (bronze age, modern, etc)

Hey Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this post!

I've been collecting comics since I was a little kid. I have a couple thousand comics in my collection and they've been sitting in storage for a long long time. I finally went to Ikea and bought a couple of Kallax shelves to start displaying the collection.

I would like to create a digital database for my comics that can:
    1. Be viewed on any platform (PC, iOS, web).
    2. Easily scan the comic book cover (without a barcode) and add it to the collection.
    3. Assess a value for my collection based on current market trends (non graded comics).

Number 2 above is what I am having a hard time with. I am looking at ComicBase, CLZ Comics, etc etc etc. I can't seem to find any software that can easily just scan your cover and add it to your collection, without having to manually enter in the title and do a search. I heard the ComicBase mobile app is not that great and I don't want to spend $250+ just to find out if that app sucks.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Thank you!

All-New Member

I heard about Zoho and Microsoft as being easy to use, edit and manage. After your database is ready, you can sell it for decent money to clients from data provider companies. Now, you have to make the most outstanding and attractive digital database with relevant and modern comics. I hope you will manage to fulfill the task.
    Last edited by William Korkshire; 10-04-2022 at 06:54 AM.