Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

If Busiek ever gets the book he might finally give us a Dr Cyber story we deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    If Busiek ever gets the book he might finally give us a Dr Cyber story we deserve.
    I loved Busiek's take on Livewire... and seeing him write Livewire in a WW book... mmm that sounds like it'd be hilarious.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

With the amazing trackrecord that WW has with DC. Just wait and see tom taylor become the writer of the title in the future. Sigh

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    With the amazing trackrecord that WW has with DC. Just wait and see tom taylor become the writer of the title in the future. Sigh
    So then name some specific writers you'd like to see take on WW

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    So then name some specific writers you'd like to see take on WW
    I think masterwitcher88 would be an amazing Wonder Woman writer. Let new and talented blood that actually cares about WW and her lore have the chance to write the title.

Extraordinary Member

Professional writers, please. Not just posters who agree with you. If that's the case, I can list off a bunch, too.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    Professional writers, please. Not just posters who agree with you. If that's the case, I can list off a bunch, too.
    masterwitcher88 is making his way as a profesional writer. So yup. He is the right person for the job.

And my second option will be any writer that is willing to have WW kill Superman in one punch in one story. And also strangle Superman to death with his own cape in another story.

Extraordinary Member

masterwitcher88 is making his way as a profesional writer. So yup. He is the right person for the job.

And my second option will be any writer that is willing to have WW kill Superman in one punch in one story. And also strangle Superman to death with his own cape in another story.
    Your second option isn't a specific writer, either. First and last names with actual published work.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

I think masterwitcher88 would be an amazing Wonder Woman writer. Let new and talented blood that actually cares about WW and her lore have the chance to write the title.
    I appreciate the sentiment; I have my scripts ready lol. I have maybe another year till I finish my degree and I've been adding more material to my portfolio.

Edit: I can't say anything about fulfilling a revenge fantasy, but I will say I wouldn't give two shites about Diana 'appearing' more powerful than Clark. I wouldn't care about cameos or team-ups tbh, just Diana and her mythos.
    Last edited by Perseus; 09-21-2022 at 12:53 PM.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    Your second option isn't a specific writer, either. First and last names with actual published work.
    I'm sure there are multiple writers willing to write what i said. Why limit the situation by dropping names?

Quote Originally Posted by masterwitcher88 View Post
    I appreciate the sentiment; I have my scripts ready lol. I have maybe another year till I finish my degree and I've been adding more material to my portfolio.

Edit: I can't say anything about fulfilling a revenge fantasy, but I will say I wouldn't give two shites about Diana 'appearing' more powerful than Clark. I wouldn't care about cameos or team-ups tbh, just Diana and her mythos.
    You would probably have a hard time with the sexist editors if you portrayed her as more powerful than him in a story where they appear together. But if one person may have a chance to make it happen. It would be you. You have my support.

You would probably have a hard time with the sexist editors if you portrayed her as more powerful than him in a story where they appear together. But if one person may have a chance to make it happen. It would be you. You have my support.
    Well, that's the trick then, right? I would never have Diana interacting with Clark or Bruce's universes; they don't provide anything that Diana doesn't already have, and their interactions have been mostly misses than hits. I also consider Diana's villain's more interesting, threating, and powerful tbh.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

I'm sure there are multiple writers willing to write what i said. Why limit the situation by dropping names?
    Not limiting at all. You can write as many names as you want. What do you think of Kelly Thompson, Al Ewing, Kieron Gillen, Steve Orlando, Raimbow Rowell, Philip Kennedy Johnson, Geoffrey Thorne, Ryan North, Maya Deane, etc?
    Last edited by Alpha; 09-21-2022 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Did he mention an interest in Dr Cyber?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Not limiting at all. You can write as many names as you want. What do you think of Kelly Thompson, Al Ewing, Kieron Gillen, Steve Orlando, Raimbow Rowell, Philip Kennedy Johnson, Geoffrey Thorne, Ryan North, Maya Deane, etc?
    Will they write stories of WW easily killing sm? I don't need them in the title if they don't.