Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default Batman: Katana bullets dc comics fan fiction

'Cain and Abel. The first two sons of Adam and eve. Cain the first born was a farmer and his brother Abel was a Shepard. Both brothers made sacrifices to God. God favored Abel's sacrifice instead of Cain's. Cain then murdered Abel, whereupon God punished Cain by condemning him to a life of wandering. Cain then dwelt in the Land of Nod where he built a city and fathered a line of descendants.'

batbulletintro.jpg

batbullet.jpg

Batman

batbulleta.jpg

Incredible Member

'Abel-the first murder victim is sometimes seen as the first martyr, while Cain, the first murder is sometimes seen as an ancestor of evil.'

Joker

batbulletc.jpg

Barbie Wayne, the Sister of Bruce Wayne

batbulletca.jpg

Incredible Member

Bruce Wayne. He lives in our world. The Real World. Where Superheroes are only seen in comic books.

batmankatananew.jpg

Even though his parents were murdered right before his eyes and he used his money and resources to train around the world seeking out vengeance and justice he never became 'Batman'. Intensive therapy negated his thirst for vengeance. He now lives a normal life here in a Hamlet in the East Riding of Yorkshire England.

batbulletba.jpg

batmankatanatooedit.jpg

Still. Something about his parents deaths still did not felt quite right. And upon further investigation he had found that the bullets which took his parents right before his eyes were katana bullets. Bullets designed to take your soul into another realm. Another dimension.
    Last edited by abetterday; 08-17-2022 at 04:30 PM.

Incredible Member

Barbie Wayne aka The Bat Queen.

batbulletda.jpg

Bruce Wayne makes his way through the Manor. And down to his basement/man cave.

batmankatanathree.jpg

batmankatanafouredit.jpg

Incredible Member

Before him is an extensive collection of ancient African Bat Masks and figures. They were his Father's and his Father before him.

batbullete.jpg

Tatsu.

batbulletf.jpg

Incredible Member

The African masks comes from Bat Worshipping tribes in the North, East, West and South of the continent.

batbulletfb.jpgbatbulletfa.jpg

Bruce Wayne walks forward. He feels and hears the buzz in the air as a display comes into focus. A Sandman Helmet embedded with Ruby Dreamstones in each eye. The bullets that took his parents hoovering beside it.

batbulletg.jpg

Incredible Member

Gifts from Tatsu. With the help of a neuron chip embedded in his brain he can synchronize with the dream archetypes and enter the realm where the bullets took the soul of his parents...

batbulletga.jpg

Incredible Member

Bat Queen- 'My name is Barbie Wayne A.K.A. the Bat Queen. And I'm chasing shadows that's not even there.'

batbullethg.jpg

'At least not yet.'

batbullethf.jpg

batbullethe.jpg

Incredible Member

Bat Queen- 'My parents, the Waynes, are alive. But I keep having visions of walking through an alley with them as a young girl.'

batbullethd.jpg

'And then shots ring out.'

batbullethc.jpg

'And then...they lay dead in a pool of blood...'

batbullethb.jpg

Incredible Member

Bat queen- '...right before my eyes!!! I see it as clear as day. It all seem so real!!'

batbulletha.jpg

batbulleth.jpg

Bat Queen- 'But my parents are alive. At least for now. Gotham is a very dangerous place. My visions of my parents death is the reason why I trained my body and mind and became the Bat Queen-to fight for justice against evil real or imagined.'

Incredible Member

Batman- 'Guuhhh!! I'm back home from the dream realm of Gotham!!

batbulletjk.jpg

Incredible Member

batbulletjj.jpg

Batman- 'It's time to go back home to the real world.'

batbulletji.jpg

batbulletjh.jpg

Batman- 'Time to go back!! I'm not ready to face him!! Besides. He's given me an idea!'

Incredible Member

Batman- 'Stone guards my parents. He's programmed to know all known fighting techniques and styles!'

batbulletjg.jpg

Batman- 'No!! A limited capacity Cyborg!! Victor Stone!! Programmed by project Suicide Squad to carryout specific functions!!'

batbulletjf.jpg

Batman- 'There they are. Across the street in the restaurant.'

batbulletje.jpg

Incredible Member

Thomas and Martha Wayne. The Parents of Bruce Wayne- the Batman!

batbulletjd.jpg