Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Incredible Member

batbulletjc.jpg

batbulletjb.jpg

batbulletja.jpg

Batman- 'According to Tatsu I will have to use a neuron bun to free my parents from this god forsaken otherworldly dream realm called Gotham. God help me but I don't think I can shoot my parents after seeing them gunned down right before my eyes!!'

Incredible Member

Tatsu- 'In the dream world I will be watching you as Katana.'

batbulletme.jpg

Incredible Member

Bruce Wayne- 'No!'

batbulletnc.jpg

Incredible Member

Tatsu- 'The reason why I am telling you this is because Alain Riego within the dream world is Deadshot and should you fail to free your parents he will step in to do the job.'

batbulletmd.jpg

Incredible Member

batbulletnb.jpg

batbulletna.jpg

batbulletn.jpg

Tatsu- 'Alain Riego, like me also, is a re-incarnated Samurai. Despite reports of our demise we live on and will always live own as long as their is a civilization. The Samurai re-incarnated through the power of attraction. At the end of the life of an old man Samurai he looks around, observes the attributes of citizens that society deem necessary to have a fruitful and successful life in the social, political and economical realm. He challenges the person with whom he thinks have those qualities to a duel and if he is successful he will carry those qualities within his next life.'

Incredible Member

batbulletnf.jpg

batbulletne.jpg

batbulletnd.jpg

Tatsu- 'And the cycle of chaos and disorder continues with the cycle of death and life continues..'

Incredible Member

Tatsu- 'Hired gun Alain Riego then shoots the person that shot the rapper with another Katana bullet sending him also to the dream world.

batbulletng.jpg

Tatsu- 'Within the dream world the person who shot the rapper with the Katana bullet and was also shot with another Katana bullet by Alain Riego shoots the rapper yet again freeing him from the dream world. The bullet that freed the rapper was secretly supplied by Alain Riego.'

Incredible Member

Tatsu- 'Unknowingly some rappers in America and the World are Dalits. They are discards of society. They are unknownly part of the chaos and disorder that the bat worshipping tribes in North, South, East and West Africa believe is necessary to safe guard the real world.'

Tatsu- 'The rappers rap in the tongue of the fibonacci sequence. Their lyrics uses every second letter of the alphabet in consecutive order from front to back- AAA, ZZZ, BBB, YYY, CCC, WWW and so on. This resonance contributes to the chaos and disorder that the tribes say is needed.'

batbulletkb.jpg

batbulletka.jpg

Incredible Member

Bruce Wayne- 'As I enter the underground cave and approach her Tatsu begins to talk. More stories about chaos and disorder involving American rappers...'

batbulletma.jpg

batbulletmb.jpg

batbulletmcx.jpg

Incredible Member

batbulletld.jpg

Bruce Wayne- 'The caves on continental Africa act the same as the Greek Corycian Caves. They are a divider between wilderness and culture-chaos and disorder.'

Incredible Member

Bruce Wayne- 'Despite approving my plan to get closer to my parents in the dream world Tatsu want to me up here in South Africa at a secret cave by the sea. She describes these caves as being spiritual-mystical. The bedrock of human history. Caves, like the Corycian cave in Greece is deeply embedded in mythology.'

batbulletl.jpg

batbulletlb.jpg

batbulletaedit.jpg

Incredible Member

Alain Riego- Hired assassin.

batbulletkd.jpg