Young Justice-DARK CRISIS

Sorry to say, but this is the most DISAPPOINTING series which I have ever read.

1. There are so many things which were already resolved like the story with Tim, Conner and Cassie.
It was already resolved in the Comics Pre-Flashpoint, where Cassie and Tim confessed to Conner that they kissed and the memories are also strange (Impulse in Impulse costume and not as Kid Flash etc.)

2. The Series makes them look like ridiculous, immature kids.

3. The comments which Cassie, Arrowette and they themselves make about each other are absolutely annoying and heartbreaking.

4. I also HATE the art-they look younger and younger and more kidlike with every series they get. I LOVED the looks at the ending of the Johns TT Series, but I especially HATE Tim and Conners Looks, they look more kiddie like in every series.

5. The Timeline makes even less sense here-Conner was trapped for YEARS on Gemworld????
Sorry, but he must be near 30 now, because he was born 16 years old and I think he was at least 5 Years on Earth and then he spend seemingly YEARS on Gemworld which means that he should be mid 20 or end 20.

I am a HUGE fan of the 4 and I am sad and get more and more disappointed by the series.

Every issue is more heartbreaking-now they even start to fight against each other and even if you say that is the influence of this other world, then it DOESN’T explain the comments of Arrowette and Cassie.