Default Did we ever see Larry Dallas at the used car lot?

I’m drawing a blank and Google didn’t help.

I know we got to see Chrissy’s (and later her cousin Cindy’s) office, Janet’s flower shop, Terri at the hospital, Jack at Angelino's, Furley and The Ropers worked from the apartment downstairs, but Larry I can’t remember; we did get to meet his boss once, played by the same actor that would eventually play Mr. Angelino.

Also,
    any other workplaces we never got to see on TV shows?
    Lay them on me!

Extraordinary Member

Not sure about Larry and the car lot. I can't remember ever seeing it, but I'm not for sure.

Did we ever see Ray Barone's office on Everybody Loves Raymond? He would work in his office in the basement of their house but I don't remember ever going to work with him on the show. Maybe in the early seasons - I never watch them.

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    Not sure about Larry and the car lot. I can't remember ever seeing it, but I'm not for sure.
    ^^^Ty for confirming the Larry Dallas thing!

Did we ever see Ray Barone's office on Everybody Loves Raymond?
    ^^^Yes, we saw it a few times!

There was one ep. where Debra surprises Ray at work w. dinner (he was working late) to find him playing paper football/goofing w. his friends.

She gets pissed he doesn’t want to be w. her & the kids, then finds out he could actually work from home if he wanted and makes him do so.

His job sets him up w. a satellite dish, so he can get all the games, and a new printer and fax machine.

On the first day, Debra goes out to run errands and comes home to find Ray is actually happy, having done work but was also able to play w. his kids and hang w. his brother and father.

Obviously Ray being happy doesn’t sit well w. Debra and shenanigans ensue.
    Last edited by Riv86672; 08-18-2022 at 05:20 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^Yes, we saw it a few times!

There was one ep. where Debra surprises Ray at work w. dinner (he was working late) to find him playing paper football/goofing w. his friends.

She gets pissed he doesn’t want to be w. her & the kids, then finds out he could actually work from home if he wanted and makes him do so.

His job sets him up w. a satellite dish, so he can get all the games, and a new printer and fax machine.

On the first day, Debra goes out to run errands and comes home to find Ray is actually happy, having done work but was also able to play w. his kids and hang w. his brother and brother.

Obviously Ray being happy doesn’t sit well w. Debra and shenanigans ensue.
    I actually remember that episode now that you've reminded me.

This thread is quite a challenge because so far, Ray was the only one I could think of.

Incredible Member

Was the choice to not name the tv show (Three’s Company) intentional or an oversight? I mean it was possible to put it together from the names mentioned. It just took longer.

I don’t remember ever seeing the car lot no.

Edit - Turns out they showed where Chandler worked.
    Last edited by babyblob; 08-18-2022 at 12:13 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

No, they showed where Chandler worked several times.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Conn Seanery View Post
    No, they showed where Chandler worked several times.
    Did they? My bad.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Did they? My bad.
    Just off the top of my head: when Chandler had a problem with his boss slapping his butt, when Chandler hired Joey just so he could fire him, when Chandler was apart from Monica because he was working in Tulsa...
    Conn Seanery

Just off the top of my head: when Chandler had a problem with his boss slapping his butt, when Chandler hired Joey just so he could fire him, when Chandler was apart from Monica because he was working in Tulsa...
    I thought Monica Hired Joey so she could fire him because she was not getting respect at the Kitchen she managed. But then The staff loved Joey so he backed out the plan till the end of the episode.

Extraordinary Member

And don't forget the hilarious episode where Phoebe comes to work at Chandler's office and tells him that all of his staff can't stand him.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I thought Monica Hired Joey so she could fire him because she was not getting respect at the Kitchen she managed. But then The staff loved Joey so he backed out the plan till the end of the episode.
    You're right, I misremembered that one. Chandler hires Joey for data processing in his office and Joey takes playing "Joseph the data processor" character too far, forcing Chandler to fire him.
    Conn Seanery

I actually remember that episode now that you've reminded me.
    ^^^It was early in the series but it showed Debra really doesn’t like to see Ray happy.

This thread is quite a challenge because so far, Ray was the only one I could think of.
    ^^^Yeah I can’t think of any either!

Quote Originally Posted by HollowSage View Post
    Was the choice to not name the tv show (Three’s Company) intentional or an oversight? I mean it was possible to put it together from the names mentioned. It just took longer.

I don’t remember ever seeing the car lot no.
    ^^^Oversight!

I think I’ve got one, guys!

Ralph and Norton from The Honeymooners.
    We saw them go to and come from but never at.

I think.

Can anyone confirm?