Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Rogue and Nightcrawler outside of that one stint during Necrosha. They'd had a few team-ups as well, particularly when it involves Mystique, but that's not really a team.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant101 View Post
    Since Gambit is in blue team, and Colossus in Gold, I think they are never on the same team?. Also Gambit with Forge/Banshee
    .gambit and Kurt??
    Hmm depends on what you consider a team. Does a group going on a mission arc count? If so, Gambit and Colossus have teamed up during the destruction of the kree/skrull planet (where Marrow got control of her powers) and the hunt for Xavier.

Astonishing Member

Rachel and Gambit

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Rogue and Nightcrawler outside of that one stint during Necrosha. They'd had a few team-ups as well, particularly when it involves Mystique, but that's not really a team.
    Rogue joined when Kurt was still a member of the X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Oh shoot your right lol. I guess because they barely interacted and the team shuffled shortly afterwards, it didn't come to mind.

though how i forget things like the iconic nimrod scene and kurt annoying her to trigger the 7th sense idk

Oh shoot your right lol. I guess because they barely interacted and the team shuffled shortly afterwards, it didn't come to mind.

though how i forget things like the iconic nimrod scene and kurt annoying her to trigger the 7th sense idk
    Kurt was also on Rogue's team during Revolution

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Kurt was also on Rogue's team during Revolution
    That one I'm less embarrassed about forgetting...

Emma Frost has not been on the same team as a lot of mainstay X-Men characters I think. She has not been on the same team as Gambit(unless you count that short Lizard and Spider-Man arc) Rogue, and Bishop that I can recall. I also can't recall if Bishop has been on the same team as Havok, Polaris, and Nightcrawler.

It is definitely getting harder to find characters that have not been on the same team nowadays, since often times teams last for only 6 or 12 issues anymore.

Since Gambit is in blue team, and Colossus in Gold, I think they are never on the same team?. Also Gambit with Forge/Banshee
    .gambit and Kurt??
    Lots of forgetting the late 90s line-up, that lasted incredibly long by comic standards, of Storm, Wolverine, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Kitty, Rogue, Gambit, and Marrow. I LOVED that line-up!
    Last edited by thjan; 08-19-2022 at 12:29 PM.

Forge and Bishop. Outside of Messiah Complex I can’t think of any significant interactions between them.

Betsy and Bobby have been around a lot of the same times but rarely on the same teams. Legion Quest was some of their most moments probably?

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Forge and Bishop. Outside of Messiah Complex I can’t think of any significant interactions between them.

Betsy and Bobby have been around a lot of the same times but rarely on the same teams. Legion Quest was some of their most moments probably?
    Yes indeed, and that's one of the biggest reasons why I enjoyed Legion Quest, seeing them finally interact. I love that story and the art so much.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Outside of big 'all hands on deck' stories where all the X-Men are present, I don't think Bobby and Emma have ever been on an X-team together, which is a shame given their history with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by thjan View Post
    Emma Frost has not been on the same team as a lot of mainstay X-Men characters I think. She has not been on the same team as Gambit(unless you count that short Lizard and Spider-Man arc) Rogue, and Bishop that I can recall
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Outside of big 'all hands on deck' stories where all the X-Men are present, I don't think Bobby and Emma have ever been on an X-team together, which is a shame given their history with each other.
    Do we count Emma as a member of the Marauders?

It's interesting that Emma and Romy haven't been on the same team. Hilarious hijinks would ensure with that dynamic.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by thjan View Post
    Emma Frost has not been on the same team as a lot of mainstay X-Men characters I think. She has not been on the same team as Gambit(unless you count that short Lizard and Spider-Man arc) Rogue, and Bishop that I can recall. I also can't recall if Bishop has been on the same team as Havok, Polaris, and Nightcrawler.

It is definitely getting harder to find characters that have not been on the same team nowadays, since often times teams last for only 6 or 12 issues anymore.

Lots of forgetting the late 90s line-up, that lasted incredibly long by comic standards, of Storm, Wolverine, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Kitty, Rogue, Gambit, and Marrow. I LOVED that line-up!
    I miss that part, how about Gambit with Forge or Banshee?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Rachel and Gambit

They are both teacher back when Kitty is the Principal, now they are both with KOX but I assure you that Tini does not know it.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

I miss that part, how about Gambit with Forge or Banshee?
    As much as I like Banshee, I don't think he qualifies as a mainstay. He was barely in the team after the 70's.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    As much as I like Banshee, I don't think he qualifies as a mainstay. He was barely in the team after the 70's.
    in the words of banshee. "BlasphemEEEEEEEEEEE!" lol. Generation X. I don't know i wasn't around in the 70s but i feel reading in the 90s i saw banshee around quite a bit but he was never a focal point character.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/