Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default X-Book Solicits for November

IMMORTAL X-MEN #8
    KIERON GILLEN (W) • MICHELE BANDINI (A) • Cover by MARK BROOKS
    VARIANT COVER BY SERGIO DAVILA • QUIET COUNCIL VARIANT COVER BY PHIL NOTO
    A STUDY IN CERULEAN!
    Lawks! What's going on in foggy old London town in the year of our lord 1895? Well, it's only Sherlock Holmes, Mystique and Destiny on the tracks of a murderer and uncovering a truth that's significantly more sinister...

X-FORCE #34
    BENJAMIN PERCY (W) • CHRIS ALLEN (A)
    Cover by JOSHUA CASSARA
    Variant Cover by FRANCESCO MANNA
    IN SPACE, NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SNIKT!
    The planet Arakko is a new target for Arakkii pirate SEVYR BLACKMORE! But where there's crime, there's inevitably punishment. And that's where X-FORCE comes in along with hired hands MAVERICK and the MERCS! But are even their combined forces up to the task of keeping these deadly warriors from overrunning the solar system?

NEW MUTANTS #32
    CHARLIE JANE ANDERS (W)
    ALBERTO ALBURQUERQUE, RO STEIN & TED BRANDT (A)
    Cover by RAFAEL DE LATORRE
    X-Treme Marvel Variant Cover
    by GERARDO SANDOVAL
    THE U-MEN HAVE THE NEW MUTANTS IN THEIR CLUTCHES!
    The U-Men, a fanatical organization of humans hell-bent on becoming the physically superior species by stealing mutants' power, have captured Escapade and the New Mutants. Now imprisoned on their base, Shela must use her burgeoning yet unpredictable powers to help her new friends escape. But Cerebella has a traumatic history with the U-Men, and it'll take more than a power swap to free her from that legacy.

WOLVERINE #27
    BENJAMIN PERCY (W) • JUAN JOSÉ RYP (A) • Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU
    Variant Cover by MAHMUD ASRAR
    ALL-NEW, ALL-SAVAGE WOLVERINE!
    WOLVERINE's been sold out. BANNISTER's been duped. And when the dust settles, there's something…different about Logan. Wolverine's saga in the Krakoan era takes a savage turn with a decision – and a betrayal – that changes everything!

MARAUDERS #8
    STEVE ORLANDO (W) • ELEONORA CARLINI (A) • Cover by PEACH MOMOKO
    X-Treme Marvel Variant Cover by TODD NAUCK
    WRAPAROUND DESIGN VARIANT COVER BY ELEONORA CARLINI
    HERE COMES YESTERDAY — PART 2!
    The Marauders go where no Krakoan has gone before! Back, at last, to the first mutant society ever! Kate Pryde might be allergic to the word "no," but can her crew really save the past without destroying the present? And as the Marauders plan to rescue yesterday, the Threshold Three run free today! But can Krakoa survive the experience?

X-MEN RED #8
    AL EWING (W) • MADIBEK MUSABEKOV (A) • Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN
    GAMES VARIANT COVER BY NETEASE
    WELCOME TO THE WORLD FARM!
    CABLE springs his trap for ABIGAIL BRAND – but are her plans too big for even the Askani'son to handle alone? To foil a scheme stretching from the Sol System to the Shi'ar Empire and beyond, the Soldier of Tomorrow's going to need all the help he can get…from his very own X-MEN RED!

LEGION OF X #7
    SI SPURRIER (W) • NETHO DIAZ (A)
    Cover by BEN HARVEY
    Variant Cover by LEE GARBETT
    MONSTROUS TERROR HITS MUTANTKIND!
    Something monstrous is afoot! Nightcrawler has developed some very uncanny physical features – and he's not the only one. Meanwhile, Cypher and Warlock have made a startling discovery about the seemingly innocuous blooms floating out of the Astral Plane. Will the Legionnaires be able to untangle this web of threats before it envelops mutantkind?

X-TERMINATORS #3 (OF 5)
    LEAH WILLIAMS (W) • CARLOS GÓMEZ (A)
    Cover by Federico Vicentini
    Variant Cover by DAVID NAKAYAMA
    VAMPIRES, VIOLENCE AND VENGEANCE!
    Does it count as killing a man when the man in question is already undead? This problem is one the lovely ladies of bombs and blades are going to need to wrestle with as they brutally separate bloodsuckers' heads from their bodies! Just when you thought the night couldn't get more bonkers…

X-MEN #17
    GERRY DUGGAN (W) • JOSHUA CASSARA (A) • Cover by MARTIN COCCOLO
    TRADING CARD VARIANT COVER BY RUSSELL DAUTERMAN
    THE BEST LAID PLANS…
    As the new X-Men team brings deals with a seemingly unstoppable foe, one X-Man wrestles with the fact they've gone way too far, and another is shaken by unexpectedly getting exactly what they'd no longer allowed themselves to dream of.

X-MEN LEGENDS #4
    ANN NOCENTI (W) • JAVIER PINA (A)
    Cover by GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI
    Variant Cover by Kevin Eastman
    BETRAYAL! DRAMA! AAAAACTION!
    MOJO's latest motion picture is off to a rousing start! But can LONGSHOT recover his memories in time to stop WOLVERINE from carrying out the execution of SHADOWCAT? No special effects or trick shots in this Mojoworld production, so every death will have to make the final cut!
    Longshot co-creator Ann Nocenti calls the shots in this all-new tale set shortly after the original LONGSHOT miniseries!

GAMBIT #5 (OF 5)
    CHRIS CLAREMONT (W) • SID KOTIAN (A)
    Cover by WHILCE PORTACIO
    Costumes Variant Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN
    ALL GOOD THINGS, MON AMI…
    • GAMBIT and 'RO must do battle with a trio of intergalactic bounty hunters as Remy finds himself in the crosshairs of competing forces looking for revenge…and a payday!
    • LILA CHENEY rocks the galaxy with an explosive encore!
    • All good things must come to an end…and will this spell the end of Gambit's partnership with 'Ro and with his love MARISSA?

SABRETOOTH & THE EXILES #1 (OF 5)
    VICTOR LAVALLE (W) • LEONARD KIRK (A) • Cover by RYAN STEGMAN
    Variant Cover by JOSHUA CASSARA • Variant Cover by MARIA WOLF
    SABRETOOTH TAKES HIS DESTINY INTO HIS OWN CLAWED HANDS!
    The powers that be condemned SABRETOOTH to the pit for breaking the rules of Krakoa. But now he's free — and ready to show the world you can't keep Victor Creed down — even as the EXILES from Krakoa speed along in hot pursuit! A new chapter in the fan-favorite saga begins in brutal fashion, but when DR. BARRINGTON gets her hooks in Creed, he'll be lucky to survive the first issue! Victor LaValle and Leonard Kirk return for this unforgettable installment in the chronicles of one of Marveldom's most vicious mutants!

X-TREME X-MEN #1 (OF 5)
    CHRIS CLAREMONT (W) • SALVADOR LARROCA (A/C)
    VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY SALVADOR LARROCA
    Homage Variant Cover by PHIL NOTO
    Classic Design Variant Cover by SALVADOR LARROCA
    CAT Variant Cover by CHRISSIE ZULLO • VARIANT COVER BY CARLOS GÓMEZ
    Hidden Gem Variant Cover by SALVADOR LARROCA
    THE X-TREME TEAM IS BACK!
    Legendary X-scribe Chris Claremont reunites with artistic dynamo Salvador Larroca for an all-new story set just after the groundbreaking original run of X-TREME X-MEN! A powerful psychic attack on KITTY PRYDE from her old enemy OGUN brings the X-Treme team back together for a high-stakes mission…but what secret is Ogun hiding, and will even the combined might of BISHOP, SAGE, GAMBIT, ROGUE, RACHEL SUMMERS, STORM and WOLVERINE be enough to stop his insidious plan?
    The X-citement starts here, with the kickoff to the arc that will have wide-reaching implications for some of your favorite X-characters!

DEADPOOL #1
    ALYSSA WONG (W) • MARTIN COCCOLO (A/C)
    X-Treme Marvel Variant Cover by ROB LIEFELD
    VARIANT COVER BY DAVID NAKAYAMA
    VARIANT COVER BY MIKE HAWTHORNE
    VARIANT COVER BY JIM CHEUNG
    VARIANT COVER BY LEINIL FRANCIS YU
    VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY DAVID NAKAYAMA
    WINDOW SHADES VARIANT COVER BY TOM REILLY
    MARVEL'S TOP MERC IS BACK IN BUSINESS!
    We all know Wade Wilson is one of the top mercenary/assassins in the Marvel Universe, even if he is simultaneously the most annoying one…but he's pushing to make that recognition official as he auditions for the elite group known as the Atelier. Now, he has 48 hours to kill one of the world's most famous supervillains. Only problem? He's been kidnapped, and something…strange…is GROWING INSIDE HIM. Things are going to get gross as writer Alyssa Wong (DOCTOR APHRA, IRON FIST) and artist Martin Coccolo (BANNER OF WAR) take out their pent up aggression on everyone's pizza-faced, jabber-mouthed, misguided, hate-to-love, love-to-hate fave…Deadpool!

A.X.E.: JUDGMENT DAY OMEGA #1
    KIERON GILLEN (W) • GUIU VILANOVA (A) • COVER BY PASQUAL FERRY
    Variant Cover by PEACH MOMOKO • Variant cover by ALAN DAVIS
    VARIANT COVER BY ALEXANDER LOZANO
    THE FALLOUT OF JUDGMENT DAY IS FELT!
    After events, we make promises. "Nothing will ever be the same again." For the Eternals, it's a lie. It's always the same and always will be. However, in the wake of Judgment Day, they discover what is truly Eternal...

https://www.gamesradar.com/marvel-co..._medium=social
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

The U-Men returning as villains in New Mutants is pretty cool tbh. They haven’t been used since the Morrison years, right?

Does Percy even like the Krakoa era. Im so confused by the stories he is deciding to tell in this era.

And Steve Orlando needs to have the Marauders on Earth for a bit before going back to space or the past.

Thanks for posting!

Betsy is lost in limbo forever. *intentional melodramatics*

This sounds dope though! Jackraow21 get in here.

X-MEN RED #8
    CABLE springs his trap for ABIGAIL BRAND – but are her plans too big for even the Askani'son to handle alone? To foil a scheme stretching from the Sol System to the Shi'ar Empire and beyond, the Soldier of Tomorrow's going to need all the help he can get…from his very own X-MEN RED!

Last edited by JB; 08-18-2022 at 10:11 AM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Be kind, it's FREE

Be kind, it's FREE

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Thanks for posting!

Betsy is lost in limbo forever. *intentional melodramatics*

This sounds dope though! Jackraow21 get in here.

X-MEN RED #8
    AW Damn IT Jbenito you beat me too it.

LOL yeah Jackraow21 get it in here!! It's your time to SHINE!!!! It's CABLE TIME!!! I can't wait for him just utterly destroy Abigail. And I think we already know his XMR Team.

Be kind, it's FREE

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

XMR 08...YES!!! drag dat backstabbing, two-timing, triple-crossing alien, race traitor shitbag!

NM 32...U-Men...interesting. (I'm not sure how I feel about a Vita-less New Mutants, though...we'll see) It looks like I'll be getting that broad-spectrum NM book I was expecting, after all. And I'm very good with that.

XM 17...is this in the CotV arc? If so...can't wait!

*LMAO at Marauders...what the hell does that even mean?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Be kind, it's FREE

Be kind, it's FREE

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post

I thought that was quentin quire in the back for a second and then realized he had boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    XMR 08...YES!!! drag dat backstabbing, two-timing, triple-crossing alien, race traitor shitbag!

NM 32...U-Men...interesting. (I'm not sure how I feel about a Vita-less New Mutants, though...we'll see) It looks like I'll be getting that broad-spectrum NM book I was expecting, after all. And I'm very good with that.

XM 17...is this in the CotV arc? If so...can't wait!

*LMAO at Marauders...what the hell does that even mean?
    LOL! The solicit for Marauders sounds like a Sinister Secret.

These are some great covers for November. I'm really loving X-Men, X-Terminators, Legion, Sabretooth and the Exiles (Nanny!), and even Wolverine.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    Who are these new people? I see Wolfsbane, Cerebra and that new character but who are the other two?

The Return of LaVelle is everything! Red is looking great as per usual. Gillen writes a good Mystique and Destiny so I’m on board (though I kinda want to see his Piotr issue). X-terminators seems to be a lot of the same based on solicits but I won’t judge until the book comes out. I’m surprised LoX is still going so good for Spurrier. Vita will be missed on NM but I’ll check this out. XM looks the same.