Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by PyroFN View Post
    Unfortunately for you, I heavily disagreed with your assertion about Legion last time. Screw Xavier for having favorites.
    I don't get why your opinion is unfortunate for me but ok.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Mighty Member

I don't remember Xavier meeting his daughter before this issue. Is this their first meeting in comics?

Yeah I'm guessing he's using the acolytes not show in that storyline at the time so it doesn't contradict the original story, but using characters that were supposed to not be there either is the wrong way to do it I think XD
    Time travel stories are hard to do but they should be done perfectly or it's just annoying.

Mighty Member

Folks are mad about random acolytes being added but I am over here cheering because we got Rem Ram front and center and his powers are being used well..long as he don’t try make rem ram look stupid to prop up his self insert I am gonna enjoy this as I know rem ram and somnus are going to interact or face off .

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    I would eat my own foot.
    Which one?
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    That'd be funny since he treats her far better than his brother or his son
    She is 1.-a galactic empress, and 2.-young and maleable... she's useful for the cause...

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    Either everyone on the team is an idiot, or Orlando is actually going to pull some strange twist where they actually are the ancestors of mutantkind, isn’t he?

….He’s going to trap a bunch of them in the past and make it so everyone on earth is descended from Kitty Pryde isn’t he?
    The least stupid option is that these ancient mutants are time traveling refugees from Marvel 2099, and this is Marvel's way to add them to the Earth 616's cast...

But the Marauders are still idiots for believing these prehistoric mutants are their ancestors.
    Last edited by Habis; 08-20-2022 at 10:08 AM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm actually heartened by Xavier's response to Xandra. Considering it's the very first time the two are meeting and she is a physical representation/connection to his true love, Lilandra. Orlando wrote it quite well and thankfully the different artist was able to capture the feeling of the moment.

In contrast, I remember when he first met David after discovering he even had a son-an autistic teenager, whilst trying to curb their homicidal multiple personalities tendencies and save himself, David and the New Mutants from death. And while I haven't read all their interactions in between then to now (in LoX) I could understand why Xavier hasn't emotionally bonded with David, given everything they've both been through up to this point.

All that said...I still have no clue what any of the Space/Time travel shenanigans have to do with Mutants living in the present and why I should care. Orlando has failed to make me care about any of this.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 08-20-2022 at 10:20 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

ok. this may need to be a thread but senyaka is an alternate identity for someone and I feel like it might be Northstar? any guesses. its too juicy to not pick up again, last time it was wolverine during the twelve.