Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This makes me think of the episode of American dad where Francine was teaching Steve how to steal and he got caught and sent to the sweat shop and when Francine came to save steve there was a girl that helped her and she promised to come back for her and then after the escape francine was laying in bed and woke up calling the girls name and the last scene was the girl and dead silence and then her going "bitch..." i feel like the machine that is earth just had that moment with the judging celestial taking it's narration boxes. lol
    Now I want to see the reaction when the Celestial somehow deems Ricky Spanish just and good.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Now I want to see the reaction when the Celestial somehow deems Ricky Spanish just and good.
    LMAO ya'll got me about to binge American Dad for like the 8th time. LMAO. *whispers* "riiiiiiiickyyyyyyyyy spaaaaaaaaaaaniiiiiiiiiiiish" lol

though right now i'm watching season 3 of he-man. season 2 was better so far.
    Last edited by jwatson; 08-18-2022 at 01:13 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Oh god, the discourse over each individual judgment - whether the character's judged a failure and people insist they shouldn't have been or when a character's NOT judged a failure and.....people insist they should have been - yeesh, this is gonna get INSANE.
    Sounds delicious.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I hope this isn't in poor taste but it's really how i felt seeing this thread after seeing the november solicits. Well we know the diversity was judged. I don't see how you can go off of admittedly fire sales when it wasn't perfect but there were obviously more diverse roles and how characters looked to basically the line up of this all over the books. November is the least interesting the line has looked to me since this started.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

See, that makes sense, but I just do not have faith in certain writers to resist the lure of 'get this, what if we come up with a reasoning by which it judges Emma not a failure at the same time as it judges other fan-faves as failures'?
    This is going to be a mess. Nightcrawler’s probably going to fail because he ‘represents’ all religion or Catholicism or some crap, but exodus will pass and so on…
    Good for arguments amongst the readers, not so good for anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    A.X.E.: JUDGMENT DAY #3 (OF 6)

KIERON GILLEN (W) • VALERIO SCHITI (A) • Cover by MARK BROOKS
    VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG • VARIANT COVER BY PEACH MOMOKO
    WOMEN OF A.X.E. VARIANT COVER BY LUCAS WERNECK • VARIANT COVER BY ALEX HORLEY
    VARIANT COVER BY DAN JURGENS • VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY MARK BROOKS
    Judgment Day begins.
    The heroes know what they have to do. But do they have to do it? They were smart enough to get themselves into this mess. Maybe they can be smart enough to get out of it....
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/ma...rica-judgment/

Attachment 124000
    Attachment 123999

Lol Captain America the 1st to be Judged..."You are a Failure"

Mutantkind are like:

Steve Rogers didn't even get a Chance. lol
    Ha. That definitely made me laugh. This event is getting pretty goofy, but whatever. It’s got solid art. I can ride it out.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Ha. That definitely made me laugh. This event is getting pretty goofy, but whatever. It’s got solid art. I can ride it out.
    Right!? I couldn't help, but laugh. The 1 person that the ENTIRE Super-Hero Community respects is a Failure for Humanity. That kinda sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Proxy View Post
    This is going to be a mess. Nightcrawler’s probably going to fail because he ‘represents’ all religion or Catholicism or some crap, but exodus will pass and so on…
    So are we looking at:

Magneto - Pass
    Nightcrawler - Failure
    Jean Grey - Pass
    Mr. Sinister - Failure
    Makkari - Pass
    Ajak - Failure
    Steve Rogers - Failure
    Tony Stark - Failure
    Exodus - Pass

We are DOOM!!!!

Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 08-18-2022 at 01:45 PM.

in the last issue Rogue will come out of knowhere with Gambit resurrected and the celestial will say

You Ana Marie DarkHolme you saved the earth

And then problem solved!

Just kidding funny that Rogers is judged

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    in the last issue Rogue will come out of knowhere with Gambit resurrected and the celestial will say

You Ana Marie DarkHolme you saved the earth

And then problem solved!

Just kidding funny that Rogers is judged
    It at least makes me think of the scene where Cap told Doom in sword. "I just hoped we could get there together." in reference to mutants terraforming mars. *sigh* Can i just get one more ewing x-book.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Watch almost everyone be judged as failures, because Axe's standards are just that high.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Right!? I couldn't help, but laugh. The 1 person that the ENTIRE Super-Hero Community respects is a Failure for Humanity. That kinda sucks.

So are we looking at:

Magneto - Pass
    Nightcrawler - Failure
    Jean Grey - Pass
    Mr. Sinister - Failure
    Makkari - Pass
    Ajak - Failure
    Steve Rogers - Failure
    Tony Stark - Failure
    Exodus - Pass

We are DOOM!!!!

That looks pretty spot on! Except no boom since we know basically everything goes back to the status quo.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Not even that.
    It will be AvX all over again.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member

That looks pretty spot on! Except no boom since we know basically everything goes back to the status quo.
    The real plot twist is the Celestial judges everyone a failure and decrees the Earth will be destroyed, but then mutants and Eternals put aside their differences and use their immortality to forestall the verdict by dragging out the appeals process for the next million years.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

What!? No BOOM!? Why, not. I think it would make the Stakes Higher and Better.

The real plot twist is the Celestial judges everyone a failure and decrees the Earth will be destroyed, but then mutants and Eternals put aside their differences and use their immortality to forestall the verdict by dragging out the appeals process for the next million years.
    The REAL REAL Plot Twist is that Moira get's the Last deciding Vote. LOL

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

"Henry McCoy. You strive to be devoid of any redeeming features. You are the worst. You are a success." Thumbs up.

I think Mr. Sinister might be a pass. He is exactly what he wants to be.
    Last edited by useridgoeshere; 08-18-2022 at 02:05 PM.