Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Is this real?? The Celestials are savage if so.
    Nextwave. So technically an alternate universe the Beyond Corp stuck some people in for a year

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    I kinda hope Jean and Scott are judged a failure too for the drama.
    Ha! Maybe, Scott might be judged a failure -- but, last I checked plenty of cosmic entities of the 616-Universe wouldn't dare challenge Jean Grey including a few Celestials. Just ask the Shi'ar. And, speaking of respect peep this out.

Last edited by Micabe; 08-19-2022 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Pic(s) added.

Um last I checked Thor still has the Odinforce and Galactus power cosmic... also there's a Phoenix running around lol the Celestial is not enough.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Um last I checked Thor still has the Odinforce and Galactus power cosmic... also there's a Phoenix running around lol the Celestial is not enough.
    Jason Aaron will just literally manifest into the marvel universe and slap the cosmic out of Thor with the power of Atheism.

I’m also an atheist but I don’t feel the need to flex on any idea of religion ever conceived like Aaron seems to desire in every issue he ever writes

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    Jason Aaron will just literally manifest into the marvel universe and slap the cosmic out of Thor with the power of Atheism.

I’m also an atheist but I don’t feel the need to flex on any idea of religion ever conceived like Aaron seems to desire in every issue he ever writes
    Umm... @The Regent, Your point exactly? Or, are you simply posting just to increase your posting numbers?
    Last edited by Micabe; 08-19-2022 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Quote added to argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Umm... Your point exactly? Or, are you simply posting just to increase your posting numbers?
    Um... who pissed in your drink? My post had nothing to do with you...
    Last edited by The Regent; 08-19-2022 at 07:37 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Faltine View Post
    Is not more ridiculous than any recent comic(read Axis) and at least is not boring (looking at you original sin). Silver lining my dude, when come to comics of the big two is all matter of silver linings.
    As for the Eternals....house of glasses, yeah using of all people of planet Tony Stark brain pattern as base of omnipowerful frankenstein space god , a sober Tony to booth, was unwise. But is not like any of the Eternals has greater credentials. Wanna make a list of genocidal maniacs? Because man oh man, Eternals have quite a few amongst their ranks!
    Mutants too, sad to say, sprinkled with occasional amoral geneticist, megalomaniac sociologists and sometimes Hellion(hey remember when it was hinted he was supposed to become to become the new magneto? Good times) and Beast. Atleadt they have more variety
    Avengers......well could be worst. Could have been hank pym or Clint Barton instead of Tony.
    Tony and Sinister....because Hank and High Evolutionary would be too classy....and Norman Osborn and Modok too trashy and creepy.
    Too bad Hellion got slapped down by the *OLD* Magneto. Hard. You could hear the slap on Mars.......
    Last edited by rcaguy; 08-21-2022 at 01:54 AM.