Default Pink Panther Road Trip

The Pink Panther needs someone to drive him from Tallahassee, Florida to Seattle, Washington. If successful, he will give you the Pink Panther diamond ($25,000,000).

No trains, planes, boats, teleportation, or time travel to arrive before you left. You're driving your own automobile. If you don't have an automobile, you have to rent or borrow one. And no, the Batmobile and Mach Five aren't available, only what you, yourself have access to in real life.

Inspector Clouseau is on the case, however, with full legal authority to from Interpol to act freely within US borders (stipulated by OP) and will be seeking to arrest you both. You'll have to stay ahead of him until you get to the Panther's Seattle destination—a high society law firm, who can't help you until you get there.

The law firm can liquidate the gem, complete cash value to you, with no legal hassles.

Or you could just pass on the difficulties of interrupting your life and going on a road trip with wanted cartoon character and get a free check for $10,000.

TAS267_album_cover_Mancini_Pink_Panther.jpg

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

I'M JUST TAKING THE 10,000. Law enforcement and FBI CSI etc are way smarter in real life than on TV. We would back out my home and immediately be arrested. lol
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Clouseau is incompetent, but always manages to bumble his way into the area with the bad guys. Hijinks transpire. However, this being Real Life™, it means potential car accidents and injuries (or death). In the US (and I'm Canadian).

Or perhaps police get interested in the stuff that's happening. Or anyone else with a firearm.

Or maybe Clouseau manages to arrest me and I end up in prison for X number of years. In a different country.

Yeaaaah, pass; I'll take the $10,000.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Or maybe Clouseau manages to arrest me and I end up in prison for X number of years.
    The prosecution would have to explain to the judge that the fugitive you were harboring was a cartoon character:

JUDGE: The pink panther? From that TV cartoon?

PROSECUTOR: Yes, Your Honor, that one.

Clouseau tries to enlist the local sheriff's department to help him:

CLOUSEAU: We're looking for a man and a pink panther.

SHERIFF: You mean like the cartoon?

CLOUSEAU: Exactly. It is the pink panther from the cartoon. And a very dangerous cartoon character it is. I must have the resources of your entire department, all your deputies. Drop everything you are doing. Catching this cartoon character takes complete precedence.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    The prosecution would have to explain to the judge that the fugitive you were harboring was a cartoon character:

JUDGE: The pink panther? From that TV cartoon?

PROSECUTOR: Yes, Your Honor, that one.

Clouseau tries to enlist the local sheriff's department to help him:

CLOUSEAU: We're looking for a man and a pink panther.

SHERIFF: You mean like the cartoon?

CLOUSEAU: Exactly. It is the pink panther from the cartoon. And a very dangerous cartoon character it is. I must have the resources of your entire department, all your deputies. Drop everything you are doing. Catching this cartoon character takes complete precedence.
    All of that makes definite good points. Which still leaves me worried about car chases happening ending in a fiery crash. Or car chases happening, the cops getting involved, and me getting riddled full of bullets. Or other such things.

I am not a cartoon character, which is probably a good thing because my wife wouldn’t like it.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Yeah, I'm taking $10,000, I'm not doing any illegal driving, I don't even have a license. I'm not hijacking a car, I'll just end up a car wreck. With me behind the wheel, the Pink Panther probably wouldn't make it out of Tallahassee.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    No trains, planes, boats, teleportation, or time travel to arrive before you left. You're driving your own automobile. only what you, yourself have access to in real life.
    What if you have trains, planes, or boats in real life?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I am not a cartoon character, which is probably a good thing because my wife wouldn’t like it.
    I'm told they can get a lot of milage out of Squash and Stretch.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I'm told they can get a lot of milage out of Squash and Stretch.
    Yep. Sadly, that leaves me as non-regenerating goo.
    Why are we here?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Oooh, a free $10,000, nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    two-thumbs-up-mom.jpg

*limit dance*
    Why are we here?

I'm guessing since Clouseau is live action. He would look like Steve Martin or Peter Sellers right. So he would either look like alive actor or a dead actor.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    He would look like .... Peter Sellers
    Yes, from the original 1963 film.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Not free, you have to sell ou the Pink Panther for stealing the Pink Panther. Only you can determine if you can live with that.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Not free, you have to sell ou the Pink Panther for stealing the Pink Panther. Only you can determine if you can live with that.
    Actually, no - you’re just getting involved.

Not at all the same thing as ‘selling out.’ ^_^
    Why are we here?

Mighty Member

Without some prior knowledge that I am involved, I just have PP stay out of sight in the trunk or the back seat. There is absolutely no reason that any local police would be interested in me or my car. Should be easy as pie.