Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Dylan fightIng got the memory of his dad is pretty neat
    Yeah, could lead to some pretty interesting development there.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

eddie clone number 8 show up
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Mighty Member

Poor venom bedlam broke his heart and Dylan’s left them to die without knowing why about Eddie stuck in a time loop

Poor venom bedlam broke his heart and Dylan’s left them to die without knowing why about Eddie stuck in a time loop
    Yeah . . . that is a heartbreaker, right there.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yeah . . . that is a heartbreaker, right there.
    Just hope the loop is broken thanks to the events of dark web and Thor issues 27-28. If the loop is broken would the other Eddie’s be jsut paradoxes or just alternative timeline versions of the loop is undone?

Just hope the loop is broken thanks to the events of dark web and Thor issues 27-28. If the loop is broken would the other Eddie’s be jsut paradoxes or just alternative timeline versions of the loop is undone?
    Hmm, could be something to think about.

Mighty Member

Venom getting his own franchise is cool and all but his supporting cast and villains needs some improvement most of them came from spider-man's cast some worked well like flash but others like lee price not so much. I mean the only notable venom villains are Carnage,Knull,maybe bedlman,jack o lantern,and maybe meridius

Venom getting his own franchise is cool and all but his supporting cast and villains needs some improvement most of them came from spider-man's cast some worked well like flash but others like lee price not so much. I mean the only notable venom villains are Carnage,Knull,maybe bedlman,jack o lantern,and maybe meridius
    That's a fair point. I'd like to see some of the characters from his supporting cast in his old chain of miniseries from the 90s come back.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That's a fair point. I'd like to see some of the characters from his supporting cast in his old chain of miniseries from the 90s come back.
    That could work

For Eddie's rogues gallery, I always thought The Jury had potential...
    Last edited by K7P5V; 10-13-2022 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Added Clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    For Eddie's rogues gallery, I always thought The Jury had potential...
    Speaking of the Jury, that armored guy called Spearhead that the Life Foundation sent after Dylan/Venom was supposed to be equipped with upgraded versions of the Jury's technology, if I recall right.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

I would love to see a return of the Xenophage, the strange alien species that travels long distances across space to hunt and kill symbiotes:

Also, I don't think we've seen the symbiote slayers in a long time.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    I would love to see a return of the Xenophage, the strange alien species that travels long distances across space to hunt and kill symbiotes:

Also, I don't think we've seen the symbiote slayers in a long time.
    A shame, as the Symbiote Slayers definitely had potential, and considering one of them was presumably still out there at the end of Cullen Bunn's Venom run, I wouldn't be surprised if Alchemax and/or the Life Foundation found it and tried to weaponize it further. The Xenophage would be due for a good comeback as well, and speaking of comebacks, in light of Carlton Drake turning himself into a spider-monster well before Spider-Island or Man-Spider from the 90s Spider-Man animated series based on experiments with spider DNA trying to cure (his own) cancer . . . I could see an attempt at a spider-powered anti-symbiote soldier. After all, if Ben Reilly as the Scarlet Spider could beat Venom based on never having bonded with the symbiote and his spider-sense thus not recognizing the symbiote as "himself" . . . someone with the same powers and a more ruthless disposition towards symbiotes could potentially be a formidable threat.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Finally read the new issue, damn Sleeper Agent has a badass design. I think thats probably the best new symbiote design we've gotten in years, its astonishingly original and unique.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Finally read the new issue, damn Sleeper Agent has a badass design. I think thats probably the best new symbiote design we've gotten in years, its astonishingly original and unique.
    Indeed, it is. Looking forward to seeing more of Sleeper Agent in action.