Mighty Member

Default Norman Osborn appreciation 2022

A thread about the man who started the goblin family himself and the bad dad Norman Osborn

BANNED

For anyone missing dastardly ol' Norman...

Astonishing Member

What on Earth is that from, Matt?

I appreciate Wells (and Spencer before him) trying to do something different with Norman, but unless this ends with a huge betrayal from Norman I think it'll get boring quick. This "cleansed" version of Norman isn't doing it for me. However, him crushing the phone in anger in the latest issue makes me think there will be an eventual return to form for cornrow head.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    What on Earth is that from, Matt?
    My new serialized comic strip, "The Rescue", I posted the first part in the Mary Jane thread , I'll probably post the third part in the Peter Parker thread when we get 'round to it. When the whole thing is complete, I might give it it's own thread.

I appreciate Wells (and Spencer before him) trying to do something different with Norman, but unless this ends with a huge betrayal from Norman I think it'll get boring quick. This "cleansed" version of Norman isn't doing it for me. However, him crushing the phone in anger in the latest issue makes me think there will be an eventual return to form for cornrow head.
    Yeah, I think Norman will probably struggle a bit with a relapse...just because his sins were taken doesn't mean his ties with Mephisto are severed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then