Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Oh look, another event...how many is that now?
    If everything is an event, nothing is an event.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Oooh I got another.

Not all Asgardians are gods but what if there were some that got a little too close to the sun. Thor finds out the dark secret of what happened to the mutants of Asgard and the god of thunder will never be the same.
    Ah, everyone has mutants, and mistreats them. Just like those mutant Skrulls. Or that one mutant Eternal, what's his name, oh yeah, *Thanos,* everyone was always mean to him, for having a fugly gray Apocalyse-face, he showed them! Mutant Asgardians would totally make sense. Maybe a mutant Elder of the Universe! (The Evolver?) Or a mutant Elder God, whom the other Elder Gods (Gaea, Set, Chthon) always shunned?

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Ah, everyone has mutants, and mistreats them. Just like those mutant Skrulls. Or that one mutant Eternal, what's his name, oh yeah, *Thanos,* everyone was always mean to him, for having a fugly gray Apocalyse-face, he showed them! Mutant Asgardians would totally make sense. Maybe a mutant Elder of the Universe! (The Evolver?) Or a mutant Elder God, whom the other Elder Gods (Gaea, Set, Chthon) always shunned?
    I never said they were mistreated for all we know they could have had a heroes reborn moment for Asgard that was lost to history. Maybe that's just how your brain works, a little negative?
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    You may not be wrong, given this harsh assessment...
    of June's sales:

https://www.comicbookrevolution.com/...ales-rankings/

making it sound as though 'Destiny of X' is the Fallen Angels/X-Corp of the Krakoa era's 3 [4?] ages, so far.
    No surprise.

Hickman knew this Krakoa era was supposed to end soon, but Marvel insisted on keeping things going.

X-office giving endless second chances for failed writers like Tini Howard doesn't help either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    No surprise.

Hickman knew this Krakoa era was supposed to end soon, but Marvel insisted on keeping things going.

X-office giving endless second chances for failed writers like Tini Howard doesn't help either.
    Marvel continuously halting the line for one writer to have quarter long crossovers or events and then delaying books and pushing them back certainly didn't help keep the momentum either.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Marvel continuously halting the line for one writer to have quarter long crossovers or events and then delaying books and pushing them back certainly didn't help keep the momentum either.
    Specially when the writer was Percy, the worst of the lot.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    We need the NEO back, so there can be mutant mutants, who will be shunned by the mutants for being mutants and who in turn consider themself better than mutants.

They should name themself Homo Superduperior.

I kind of want to see "A World without mutants!"
    As Orchis, Nimrod, and the Phalanx grow in strength and many human governments support the genocide of mutants, the mutant race has no choice but to leave Earth.
    Warned in advance by Destiny that the purge is coming, the mutants of Krakoa and Arakko successfully move themselves off Earth to unpopulated region of the universe where the mutants can leave in isolation away from Earth.

As the mutants vanish from the planet, the enemies of Earth feel empowered with the massive reduction in super powered beings defending the Earth.
    The Phalanx and Dominion now make their move to enslave the entire human race and the war of Avengers, Wakanda, and Asgard versus the Dominions begins.

The Phoenix force seeing how the humans betrayed the mutant race, leaves Earth to fall to the Phalanx and follows the mutants to their new home of exile, vowing to prevent anyone from ever finding the mutants again.

Earth is decimated by the war with the Phalanx and 90% of the human race is consumed by the machines, the remaining humans are slave labor to the machines. The Avengers only hope is to find a way to go back in time to convince the mutants not to leave the Earth...
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    As Orchis, Nimrod, and the Phalanx grow in strength and many human governments support the genocide of mutants, the mutant race has no choice but to leave Earth.
    Warned in advance by Destiny that the purge is coming, the mutants of Krakoa and Arakko successfully move themselves off Earth to unpopulated region of the universe where the mutants can leave in isolation away from Earth.

As the mutants vanish from the planet, the enemies of Earth feel empowered with the massive reduction in super powered beings defending the Earth.
    The Phalanx and Dominion now make their move to enslave the entire human race and the war of Avengers, Wakanda, and Asgard versus the Dominions begins.

The Phoenix force seeing how the humans betrayed the mutant race, leaves Earth to fall to the Phalanx and follows the mutants to their new home of exile, vowing to prevent anyone from ever finding the mutants again.

Earth is decimated by the war with the Phalanx and 90% of the human race is consumed by the machines, the remaining humans are slave labor to the machines. The Avengers only hope is to find a way to go back in time to convince the mutants not to leave the Earth...
    I want this right now.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Now I'm depressed because.this is considerably better than whatever Marvel will come up with.

Hell yes. Perfect cosmic reset opportunity too so that the comics can achieve that movie synergy when the mutants come to the MCU. Well done! *clapping emoji*

Also, since Bishop, Rachel and Cable are all time travelers themselves maybe they’re the only ones who remember what happened. So they form X-Force to publicly act as the mutant CIA/Special Forces, but with the secret mission to ensure this never happens again.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

That´s a freaking cool idea

I can see it

Something like Xavier saying.

You know humankind? You won. We leaving take care.

Please if one of us is born tell us to stop brothering. you won the earth.

But Mutants are millions of powered individuals
    Last edited by DarkMagnus; 08-22-2022 at 10:01 AM.

I still can’t believe they did that. I know there were delays due to paper shortages so I kinda give them a pass. But it really killed a ton of momentum.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

The thing that stopped the big momentum that HoxPox generated was absolutely X of Swords. Absolutely no reason for it to be so long. Duggan taking over refreshed that specific book and the other books have mostly been good but thats where the shine wore off.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    The thing that stopped the big momentum that HoxPox generated was absolutely X of Swords. Absolutely no reason for it to be so long. Duggan taking over refreshed that specific book and the other books have mostly been good but thats where the shine wore off.
    x of Swords instead of 22 issues could be done in 12 or 8.