Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    or they see us and complete idiots and think Cows or Elephants are the smart ones.

Or ducks. I have never trusted Ducks. It Wouldnt shock me to see them get cozy with Aliens
    ^^^Geese.
    Geese are the ones you never turn your backs on. When I was stationed in Washington our entire Company would veer left or right if there were geese on the running trail. Nasty honkers.

Astonishing Member

Yeah, the geese would sell us out to the aliens, in a heartbeat. The key to a successful alien invasion is first to recruit the geese as spies and saboteurs. And they work cheap!

Everyone gives Geese a hard time and the Ducks get a free pass. Wait till you guys see the Geese were the good guys all along. When the Ducks come you will all look up and shout 'Save us' And I will Whisper 'No'
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Everyone gives Geese a hard time and the Ducks get a free pass. Wait till you guys see the Geese were the good guys all along. When the Ducks come you will all look up and shout 'Save us' And I will Whisper 'No'
    We have a hero.

Oh, wait. never mind...
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

^^^You're dethpicable.