Astonishing Member

Default What does Adam X have in his ass?

I finally got around to reading my copy of X-Men Legends #1-2 and I can't figure out if Adam X was joking about a comment he made. He said something along the lines of "my brain is in my ass cheek". I don't recall Adam X being sarcastic so was he joking about where his brain is located or was he being serious?

Sorry can’t comment without having a look at the panel in question, keep in mind that Adam X is half human mutant/ half alien so his anatomy might be very different from our terrestrial standards.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    I finally got around to reading my copy of X-Men Legends #1-2 and I can't figure out if Adam X was joking about a comment he made. He said something along the lines of "my brain is in my ass cheek". I don't recall Adam X being sarcastic so was he joking about where his brain is located or was he being serious?
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Clearly his brain is his dick and he's a tucker.

Astonishing Member

The secret primordial empire of mutants from Maruders that predates intelligent life on earth.

Apocalypse's roofie stash

Mr. Sinister's Auschwitz diaries

Take your pick

Adam Neramani is apparently D'Ken's son. So unless D'Ken's anatomy was weirder than we know... it was a dumb joke.

Extraordinary Member

Do we get 3 guesses?

"WHAT DOES ADAM X HAVE IN HIS ASS?"

I really don't know.....and I don't wanna know! LM"A"O!!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Clearly his brain is his dick and he's a tucker.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

His comment was most likely made as a joke. It's possible that he has a weird mutation that gives him a brain in his cheeks. But I doubt that's the case, since his butt looks fairly flat.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    His comment was most likely made as a joke. It's possible that he has a weird mutation that gives him a brain in his cheeks. But I doubt that's the case, since his butt looks fairly flat.
    He's definitely never gonna be in the running for 'thiccest Summers brother' that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    He's definitely never gonna be in the running for 'thiccest Summers brother' that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    To be fair, there's not much of a competition. Cyclops wins, cheeks-down.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Astonishing Member

To be fair, there's not much of a competition. Cyclops wins, cheeks-down.
    The true source of the iconic Summers brothers' rivalry. Alex and Gabe will never not resent that Scott's milkshake brings all the telepaths and mad scientists to the yard and they're like, its better than yours.