Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 375
  1. #136
    Extraordinary Member Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,412

    Default

    So it’s yet another AoA. How original.

  2. #137
    see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,083

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Now that it's official that details of SoS are coming at NYCC, this is almost certainly a Duggan-led event (as many speculated) since he'll be on the panel. He introduced club Sinister and Dr. Stasis which are both interesting to me so I wonder how they'll play into this and, which Sinister's future are we talking about here.

    Can someone refresh my memory as to how the chimeras came about in HoX/PoX? Was it a mutant Sinister that made them?
    yeah he basically created them to fight in the mutant/human/machine war; however, he was secretly sabotaging them and then they (I can't remember) died or went bad and it had a cascading effect on the mutant population.


    but on SoS, I am interested if it actually progresses the plot forward leading toward HOX/POX; if not, then it's an exercise in futility and a waste of time (imo).

  3. #138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    yeah he basically created them to fight in the mutant/human/machine war; however, he was secretly sabotaging them and then they (I can't remember) died or went bad and it had a cascading effect on the mutant population.


    but on SoS, I am interested if it actually progresses the plot forward leading toward HOX/POX; if not, then it's an exercise in futility and a waste of time (imo).
    Thank you very much for the refresher!
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

  4. #139
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    So it’s yet another AoA. How original.
    My thought exactly.
    "If any one asks, my name is Rictor" - Avalanche

  5. #140
    Astonishing Member CGAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,003

    Default

    I just realized I can have a Cyclops/Emma chimera called Ruby Summers and if they dont give me that I will hate this event.

    Let me be dramatic.

    Thank you.

  6. #141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harasar View Post
    "Universe cursed by the Sins of Sinister". Sounds like it would show the universe (maybe several, if three parts of image meant to represent different realities) created as a result of Sinister resetting the timeline with Moira's power. Perhaps some of them are the possible futures that Destiny saw. The one with Storm(?), Nocturne(?) and Captain America may be "Canticle for Talia" or "The Storm System". The one with Sinister, Cable and Beast may be "The Empire of the Red Diamond". And the last one with Odin(?), may be "The Broken Sword" since all the characters have swords and other weapons.

    I think the only way I would be interested to read it, is if it is an independent series in the Exiles format.
    Yeah, it does seem like some of the points on the timelines are sorta being referenced here.

    The good news is Judgment Day proper wraps up in 2.5 weeks, then we have a few steady months since Dark Web is [pants] optional. The lead-in to SoS might be really good. Fingers crossed.
    Last edited by Jbenito; 09-30-2022 at 05:02 PM.
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

  7. #142
    2022: The Year of Hellion Rift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,958

    Default

    Hellion has great genetics, so he might get a lot of chimeras:

    -Hell-Dancer (+ Wind Dancer)
    -Helix (+ Wolverine-23)
    -Hellclops (+ Hellion)
    -Hellverine (+ Logan Wolverine)
    -Hellma Frostion (+ Emma Frost)
    -Hester (+ Sinister)
    -Helmbit (+ Gambit)
    -Hellfire (+ Sunfire)
    -Hellossus (+ Colossus)
    -Hellixer (+ Elixir)
    -Helligy (+ Prodigy)
    -Hellstorm (+ Storm)
    -Hellya (+ Oya)
    -Hogue (+ Rogue)
    -Hellman (+ Iceman)
    -Helling (+ Changeling)
    -Thunderhell (+ Thunderbird)
    -Hellbird (+ Thunderbird)
    -Hellwin (+ Darwin)
    -Hexie (+ Pixie)
    -Hellball (+ Cannonball)
    -Hellora (+ Aurora)
    -Hellneto (+ Magneto)
    -Dominion (+ Domino)
    -Hellcrawler (+ Nightcrawler)
    -Multiple Hell (+ Multiple Man)
    -Stepford Cuckhells (+ Stepford Cuckoos)
    -EVAnHellion (+ E.V.A. Evanhellion could also work for Genesis (Evan) +Hellion)
    -Glob Hellman (+ Glob Herman)
    -Hellow (+ Marrow)
    -Hell Guy (+ Strong Guy)
    -Hellle (+ Gentle)
    -Hepher (+ Cypher)
    -Hole (+ Anole)
    -Hellion (+ Legion)

    The possibilities are endless, just like Hellion's greatness...
    Last edited by Rift; 09-30-2022 at 04:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

  8. #143
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,858

    Default

    Holy crap, this just might be one of the most unintentionally hilarious taglines ever. The entire universe? CUrsed? Good grief, the dude's a mad scientist/GoT reject with a Victorian fetish. Perfectly fine super-villain template, but unironically trying to turn this into an actual epic is not the way to go, lol.

  9. #144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Hellion has great genetics, so he might get a lot of chimeras:

    -Hell-Dancer (+ Wind Dancer)
    -Helix (+ Wolverine-23)
    -Hellclops (+ Hellion)
    -Hellverine (+ Logan Wolverine)
    -Hellma Frostion (+ Emma Frost)
    -Hester (+ Sinister)
    -Helmbit (+ Gambit)
    -Hellfire (+ Sunfire)
    -Hellossus (+ Colossus)
    -Hellixer (+ Elixir)
    -Helligy (+ Prodigy)
    -Hellstorm (+ Storm)
    -Hellya (+ Oya)
    -Hogue (+ Rogue)
    -Hellman (+ Iceman)
    -Helling (+ Changeling)
    -Thunderhell (+ Thunderbird)
    -Hellbird (+ Thunderbird)
    -Hellwin (+ Darwin)
    -Hexie (+ Pixie)
    -Hellball (+ Cannonball)
    -Hellora (+ Aurora)
    -Hellneto (+ Magneto)
    -Dominion (+ Domino)
    -Hellcrawler (+ Nightcrawler)
    -Multiple Hell (+ Multiple Man)
    -Stepford Cuckhells (+ Stepford Cuckoos)
    -EVAnHellion (+ E.V.A. Evanhellion could also work for Genesis (Evan) +Hellion)
    -Glob Hellman (+ Glob Herman)
    -Hellow (+ Marrow)
    -Hell Guy (+ Strong Guy)
    -Hellle (+ Gentle)
    -Hepher (+ Cypher)
    -Hole (+ Anole)
    -Hellion (+ Legion)

    The possibilities are endless, just like Hellion's greatness...
    Omg these are hilarious. My sides hurt!

    Hellma Frostion, Hester, Hellya, Hepher, and Hole are my favorites. LOL!
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

  10. #145
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    387

    Default

    I'm kinda looking forward to it. Sinister stuff has been simmering for a while, so it will be nice to move that forward some. I enjoy Gillen's Sinister, and I feel like this will have some consequences for the main reality, and probably end the Sinister Moira plot, which just makes Sinister more powerful and harder to justify defeating the longer it continues.

  11. #146
    Fantastic Member The Regent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post


    so should we be on the look out to the 'Storm System' after this event?




    His usefulness has run out, he serves no purpose anymore, hopefully this crossover leads to him getting kicked out the council and sent to the pit (if that's even a thing by then)
    My brain went straight to The Storm System as well... could care less for the Sinister shenanigans.

  12. #147
    And again, violence. Kitty&Piotr<3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    2,937

    Default

    This is like having Maddie fight the X-Men over a boyfriend. Zzzzzzz
    Maggott, Japheth, the One True Phoenix!

    "Cyclops loves wilted roses because they remind him of dead redheads."
    -Gail

  13. #148
    Fantastic Member MAR420X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    496

    Default

    LOL hi.. called it.. sheeshh.. might for sure not be around next year around the x books.. but u can catch me on the batman forum

  14. #149
    2022: The Year of Hellion Rift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post
    LOL hi.. called it.. sheeshh.. might for sure not be around next year around the x books.. but u can catch me on the batman forum
    Wait, before you go! Please tell us that Horrors of Hellion is coming up next!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

  15. #150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post
    LOL hi.. called it.. sheeshh.. might for sure not be around next year around the x books.. but u can catch me on the batman forum
    Riddle me this - you mentioned titles changing after Xavier's Immortal issue which leads into SoS. What do you know hmmmm?
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •