Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

There's only one thing I want out of this crossover...
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Exact sentiments. It seems too soon however, with the way Sinister’s arc has been going having this right after Judgment Day seems to be the most logical step. The council was literally confront Sinister in Immortal #4, so that whole thing would have had to be picked up sooner than later tbh
    The other option would have been to have Sinister on the run from Krakoa for half a year before the event and that too would have had its downside.

Wonder if this is whats going to happen

Not going to lie, I threw up in my mouth a little seeing jean on the side of sinister. Other than that at least it's an x-event still not enough info
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Please don't let it be an "Age of Apocalypse/Age of X-Man" type of story
    Sass Of Sinister

They need to give the line some rest, they’re overdoing it with all the crossovers.

I swear if X-Men Red get pulled into this because...reasons, I will freaking scream.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    There's only one thing I want out of this crossover...
    In the singular word of Beast Wars Megatron (who also voiced Charles Xavier in X-Men: Evolution, by the way): "YES . . ."
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    The other option would have been to have Sinister on the run from Krakoa for half a year before the event and that too would have had its downside.
    Yeah i rather they do it now instead of drag it out for almost a year, i think its about time to finally deal with Sinister once and for all tbh
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Fantastic Member

Ok so NOT a Nimrod Extinction Event like I thought but since its something involving Sinister i bet by the end of it the mutants of Krakoa will be "begging" for Orchis to come wipe them out

Interesting that the logo doesn't use the standard Krakoa era font...
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I really wish someone in the X-Slack would step up and say enough is enough. It's like these writers are scared to just do their own thing. I don't know maybe it's fear of being exposed as mediocre or having lack of story ideas.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Yeah i rather they do it now instead of drag it out for almost a year, i think its about time to finally deal with Sinister once and for all tbh
    Same. The atrocities he's committed are far too extensive and horrific to be swept under the rug the way they have been, even with his usefulness to Krakoa, and unlike a lot of the other once (and sadly maybe future) villains who have gotten second chances because of Krakoa, he's made it all too clear that he cannot or will not reform himself and he cannot be made to do so, either. He is who he is . . . Sinister.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Charles should have known better than to give a Nazi governmental powers.

so should we be on the look out to the 'Storm System' after this event?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Same. The atrocities he's committed are far too extensive and horrific to be swept under the rug the way they have been, even with his usefulness to Krakoa, and unlike a lot of the other once (and sadly maybe future) villains who have gotten second chances because of Krakoa, he's made it all too clear that he cannot or will not reform himself and he cannot be made to do so, either. He is who he is . . . Sinister.
    His usefulness has run out, he serves no purpose anymore, hopefully this crossover leads to him getting kicked out the council and sent to the pit (if that's even a thing by then)
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    This is an event where Gambit should have a starring focus. So of course I'm expecting him to not have one.
    I expect Cyclops to have the same impact as Gambit in the story, while appearing in a few more panels.