Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Hey, the CBR main page updated with this new info about SOS:

The X-Men will experience another reality-altering event in January of 2023 when the Sins of Sinister launches. Mr. Sinister has been plotting and scheming since the launch of the Krakoan Era, and his plans will come to fruition.

The Sins of SInister will alter reality much like the popular Age of Apocalypse event from the ‘90s. The event will feature a number of tie-in issues that will explore the Marvel heroes in their new Sinister-influenced forms. The Sins of Sinister will also feature characters from the X-Men’s dark future that first appeared in Powers of X and promises to shake up Marvel’s mutants.
    If you've been reading this forum for the past few months, you know that I'm quite upset with Beast's turn to pitch-black villainy. He's become exactly like Dark Beast. But now it seems that Sinister has been manipulating Beast to be like this by tampering with time. Others, like Kurt who's turning into a real demon, are also affected.

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post

If you've been reading this forum for the past few months, you know that I'm quite upset with Beast's turn to pitch-black villainy. He's become exactly like Dark Beast. But now it seems that Sinister has been manipulating Beast to be like this by tampering with time. Others, like Kurt who's turning into a real demon, are also affected.
    don't think Beast as he is now is being influenced by Sinister, from my understanding, the heroes would be influenced after Sinister "wins". Beasts actions are all because of himself and without outside influence, Kurt on the other hand is being turned into a literal demon by someone who is not Sinister
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post

I don't think that's what this means. I think it's more stuff like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    don't think Beast as he is now is being influenced by Sinister, from my understanding, the heroes would be influenced after Sinister "wins". Beasts actions are all because of himself and without outside influence, Kurt on the other hand is being turned into a literal demon by someone who is not Sinister
    Well, go and extinguish my one hope then. There can be no redemption for Beast if this is really him. Already I see calls around the internet for him to be permanently killed off.

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/12/02/ne...es-march-2023/

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

NIGHTCRAWLERS #2 (OF 3)
    Written by SI SPURRIER
    Art by ANDREA DI VITO
    Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU
    On Sale 3/8
    Wagnerine and her gene-spliced assassins are holy thieves, servants to a cosmic cult in NIGHTCRAWLERS #2! Let the HEIST LITURGY be spoken! Loot the ashes of Asgard! Raid the tombs of Otherworld! Pick the pockets of the Marvel Universe and build the sacred weapon! And let us bear witness to the final fate of the First...the fallen fiend who was once known as NIGHTCRAWLER.

IMMORAL X-MEN #2 (OF 3)
    Written by KIERON GILLEN
    Art by ANDREA DI VITO
    On Sale 3/15
    IMMORAL X-MEN #2 will put the “Die” in Diamond Age! Hail the Pax Krakoa! Or perish! But to this hell age is born a hero. Say hello (again) to Rasputin IV...but what can one good chimera do in a universe of sin? The first century of Sinister’s plan has come to an end…and whether it’s better or worse may depend on the symbol on your forehead.

STORM & THE BROTHERHOOD #2 (OF 3)
    Written by AL EWING
    Art by ANDREA DI VITO
    On Sale 3/22
    Behold the battle of the X-Planets in STORM & THE BROTHERHOOD OF MUTANTS #2 as the Empire of the Red Diamond battles the Cosmic Coalition to decide the fate of a universe. One is the twisted creation of Nathaniel Essex. So is the other one. But between the two... there are rebels. Ororo lives, and her Brotherhood fights on – in an epic space battle that means life or death for everything that exists!

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...sputin-returns
    And from the press release: Check out the covers now and stay tuned in the coming weeks for more SINS OF SINISTER news including variant covers and the exciting debut of the SINS OF SINISTER trailer!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I'm all in on the event so not much to say. With those ape covers for feb i got in front of this and so i subscribed to Nightcrawlers (3 issues), Sin of Sinister which is one issue, Storm and the brother hood (three issues) and immoral which is three issues and they are all listed separate from their main titles like Legion and Red and still there. So at least i'll have something coming in during my silent protest. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Enh!

I'm only there for Ewing. If nothing else his SatBoM will be well-written. (A 100+ year old Storm really should not be looking like that, shame on you, Yu)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

It's a choice, for sure. I mean, the first issue is already 10 years in the future, then this is another 100 after that, so she's like, in the 130-140 year range, so looking like anything other than a corpse at that point is pretty good. Just to keep things in perspective!

(even if I would have preferred some kind of cool immortal elemental goddess form by then, but I will not judge a book by its cover, let Ewing work...)
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Don't tell me that is some futuristic hair dryer Storm is sitting under? I also see some buttons on the chair.

Kurt is in possession of Mjolnir?
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 12-03-2022 at 05:04 PM.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Enh!

I'm only there for Ewing. If nothing else his SatBoM will be well-written. (A 100+ year old Storm really should not be looking like that, shame on you, Yu)
    Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    It's a choice, for sure. I mean, the first issue is already 10 years in the future, then this is another 100 after that, so she's like, in the 130-140 year range, so looking like anything other than a corpse at that point is pretty good. Just to keep things in perspective!

(even if I would have preferred some kind of cool immortal elemental goddess form by then, but I will not judge a book by its cover, let Ewing work...)
    She may have also adopted a major ruthlessness to keep her people alive for so long, and it's showing on her face. With Destiny in the orb I love the implication that she's staying two steps ahead of the warring Sinister's.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    She may have also adopted a major ruthlessness to keep her people alive for so long, and it's showing on her face. With Destiny in the orb I love the implication that she's staying two steps ahead of the warring Sinister's.
    Yes. Stress is a killer and ages you prematurely.

@Yogababe...I calculated her being in that general age range as well and while I do expect some aging and wrinkles I certainly don't expect that much...but enh! It's a cover. So...
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

I feel like that Storm image is meant to look like Cassandra.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Don't tell me that is some futuristic hair dryer Storm is sitting under? I also see some buttons on the chair.

Kurt is in possession of Mjolnir?
    I think it’s probably a chimera with Kurt’s DNA. The actual Kurt seems to have fully become a monster based on some of the previous art they’ve released.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yes. Stress is a killer and ages you prematurely.

@Yogababe...I calculated her being in that general age range as well and while I do expect some aging and wrinkles I certainly don't expect that much...but enh! It's a cover. So...
    I wish I would look like this at 130, tbh.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Wow. It took 4 years for them to bring Rasputin 4 back.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    "Cable was right!"