Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243
    Extraordinary Member

A library version of Mr. Sinister's Moira database? A new book?

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Why rush? It's more Sinister until post-Gala.
    I love Stanister
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Fantastic Member

my god is this event over yet only 1 more book to slog through.....i know marvel says these events alt u books will always have lasting repercussions for future stories but really besides the orginal aoa that is never true. Thank god this did not go through all the x-books like what was orginally planned props to duggan for staying the hell away from this. ALso sinister has been my favorite villian since the claremont days the x- cartoon and when he was actaully written as a great villiain in the 90's by fabian and co. I pray to god sinister and all his beyond dumb clones are taken off the boards for a a few years and he can we can have the plotting in the shadows evil sinister back. I ve said before i wish we get to see the real sinister in the shadows just watching all this nonsense and laughing about how stupid it is . I know gillen has his fans and i enjoy immortal x-men but judgement day was a flop and talking to bunch of my retailer breatehren this sins of sinister event while not a flop really has not moved the needle at all, and will be considered a sales disappoitment.

Does anyone know if any information has been released about this being released as a hard cover or trade paperback or what’s going to be in it? Or how many months it takes them to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Does anyone know if any information has been released about this being released as a hard cover or trade paperback or what’s going to be in it? Or how many months it takes them to do that?
    There's an OHC due in September that will collect the whole crossover.

This is an interesting comparison of Sins of Sinister to HoX/PoX: https://www.cbr.com/sins-of-sinister...e-powers-of-x/

I don't agree with all of it, but it's thought provoking.

HoX/PoX was far better IMO. But SoS did have Cable in it… er, Xible.. er, X-man. So it held my interest until he died at least. Then I gave zero f@#&$ about it and just prayed for it to end after that. If I’m being perfectly honest here.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Very good article. I agree that HOX/POX > SOS.

HOWEVER, if we were to parse HOX/POX into its core components, I’d say HOX > SOS >POX.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver