Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Latest DB vs old DC

So in the arena:

Ultra Instinct Goku, Ultra Ego Vegeta, Black Frieza

vs.

PC Superman, PC Hal Jordan, Classic Dr. Fate

Speed for the DB folks vs. Hal and Fate but what about Supes?

Thoughts?

Didn't Black Frieza beat everyone already? That probably puts him over every one here.

Astonishing Member

He clobbered Goku and Vegeta. That doesn't automatically means he beats the DC team.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    So in the arena:

Ultra Instinct Goku, Ultra Ego Vegeta, Black Frieza

vs.

PC Superman, PC Hal Jordan, Classic Dr. Fate

Speed for the DB folks vs. Hal and Fate but what about Supes?

Thoughts?
    I don't know about PC Supes and Hal, but Dr. Fate is one of those beings that, if he doesn't want you to hurt him, you won't. Unless you're on the level of pre-Crisis Anti-Monitor or above.

Point of clarification? Does PC in the context of the OP stand for Pre-Crisis or Post-Crisis?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    He clobbered Goku and Vegeta. That doesn't automatically means he beats the DC team.
    Didn't he beat gas as well? And did he beat them at the same time? Is so that's really silly level of power that probably means he does.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Point of clarification? Does PC in the context of the OP stand for Pre-Crisis or Post-Crisis?
    I'd assume Pre-Crisis silliness if we're talking about fighting later Super opponents, especially becase the OP points out Superman's speed as an asset, though I'm not sure if what one can call classic Fate is the guy who spent daily shifts with the one and only Jim Corrigan hosted Spectre.

IIRC PC was shorthand for Pre-Crisis for a comparatively long time before Post-Crisis comics started snowballing into each other continuity/event-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Didn't he beat gas as well? And did he beat them at the same time? Is so that's really silly level of power that probably means he does.
    Beat gas in an instant, and one punched (didn't feel the need to kill) the two Saiyans. Whom both had just been healed back to full health shortly before.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Beat gas in an instant, and one punched (didn't feel the need to kill) the two Saiyans. Whom both had just been healed back to full health shortly before.
    Ya I'm not even sure PC super man can do anything like that DBZ power levels are insane.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Any one of the three DB folks slaughters the DC people. They are all literally on "threaten the universe" levels at the moment. I wouldn't be surprised if Frieza pimp slaps Beerus in the next arc.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Astonishing Member

Might be. Frieza is the DB Joker - always comes back. Goku might regret not flat out killing him, earlier one. However, maybe not as Goku lives for the fight and no one stays dead for long in DB

PC Supes used to stand in the sun to clean his suit. However, universe destroying energy output just might crisp him. Hal is probably toast. Fate goes to another realm!

I just thought it would be fun rumble. Previously, Supes was usually thought to win.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Unless I am missing something, PC Clark should still be so much faster than the DB team that it is not even funny. Dude went from one end of the universe to the other in less than a minute IIRC.

And physically stronger (punch wise). Not sure any of them can withstand a punch from someone who casually tows a solar system worth of planets on a chain. That’s a physical feat no one in Super could match (there is a reason they don’t punch planets apart after all).

Now, energy wise, the DB team has them beat for sure.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Astonishing Member

Good points! H2H, Supes probably has a stronger body and punches. He flies between galaxies in real time for picnics. As far as physicai soak, Supes flew at FTL so fast that the universe quaked and then bounced off the immovable Spectre. The kinetic impact is incalculable and he was fine after the hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Unless I am missing something, PC Clark should still be so much faster than the DB team that it is not even funny. Dude went from one end of the universe to the other in less than a minute IIRC.

And physically stronger (punch wise). Not sure any of them can withstand a punch from someone who casually tows a solar system worth of planets on a chain. That’s a physical feat no one in Super could match (there is a reason they don’t punch planets apart after all).

Now, energy wise, the DB team has them beat for sure.
    Might be a little difficult to read, but simple punches between God Goku and Beerus nearly annihilate the Dragon Ball universe as a whole. Beerus was holding back plenty, and Goku (along with Vegeta and Frieza) has gotten monumentally stronger since.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Might be a little difficult to read, but simple punches between God Goku and Beerus nearly annihilate the Dragon Ball universe as a whole. Beerus was holding back plenty, and Goku (along with Vegeta and Frieza) has gotten monumentally stronger since.

The problem with that is that’s not their physical punches doing that, it’s their aura/power doing that. Each time they punch energy gets released and shockwaves occur (a side effect of a GoD and God Goku fighting, as this doesn’t happen again when Goku Blue fights Hit as an example, or any other occurrence past this point). But without that aura, a punch from Goku has never been shown to do more than move a mountain.

Pound for pound the DB people aren’t planet movers in physical strength. Energy blasts for sure they have the DC crowd beat, no question, and PC Clark won’t be able to tank their bigger attacks, but they won’t get the chance is my feeling.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM