Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    That's true, keeping him in a steady state of healing would be cool.

I hope we get to see more of the telepathic battle because I can picture the mutants thinking they could catch their breath and then here come the Eternal psychics again, Xavier on the frontline.
    Agreed 100%! Even though it'll never happen, I would love an entire issue dedicated to just them showing the telepathic combat.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    The recappers don't seem to think so but granted I didn't read i just haven't seen single comment saying Emma had help. Sorry feeling a little under the weather and surprisingly a little bit of pettiness is helping me feel a little better.
    Exodus mentions he’s the psychic war and physical fighting is happening at once. :shrug:

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    I assume there's a reason Destiny pushed so hard for a mission she must have foreseen would fail and chose specifically not to tell Jean the risks. The point was to have Jean at the location of the new Celestial and not on Krakoa, but the why remains to be seen.

I'm pretty disappointed we went back to Eternals attacking Krakoa to commit genocide so quickly after the last issue seemed to be changing the focus from the fight to the judgement. It makes it feel like the event isn't progressing.
    I think it'll flow nicely in trade form. We'll see the Celestial born and pausing the fight momentarily, then the various groups going right back into their petty shenanigans, forcing the Celestial to teach them this lesson.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Exodus mentions he’s the psychic war and physical fighting is happening at once. :shrug:
    For @jwatson mostly, but the quote above is correct. Exodus states he is also fighting it while fighting the Hex.

I’d imagine if Exodus is multitasking a much harder job of fighting the Hex and the Uni-Mind, it is likely other telepaths of a similar power are as well. Particularly Hope.

Edit: Also, I just realize the irony of Destiny’s power here. She saw in the future nothing happened. Not because she was correct that destroying the Celestial would do nothing, but because the Celestial put everyone in an illusion. She was seeing the aftermath of a wide-scale illusion.
    Last edited by PyroFN; 08-24-2022 at 10:00 AM.

The whole thing is a molehill being intentionally made into a mountain.
    The scene was chaotic and everyone was doing what they can. Xavier fell, they stepped in and Emma makes mention of it first, then Exodus.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroFN View Post
    For @jwatson mostly, but the quote above is correct. Exodus states he is also fighting it while fighting the Hex.

I’d imagine if Exodus is multitasking a much harder job of fighting the Hex and the Uni-Mind, it is likely other telepaths of a similar power are as well. Particularly Hope.
    Oh wow seeing it is actually almost comical. If only there was an omega level telepath in this event. lol

"we need another xavier."

Looks like seperate battles to me if he is comparing what he is doing vs. what emma is doing which also lowkey puts his telepathy above emma if he is implying he is fighting the harder battle.
    Last edited by jwatson; 08-24-2022 at 10:01 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

From the panels provided both Emma and Exodus are taking on the unimind after Xaviers dies.

You did read it right? She's literally dealing with the celestial.

Where is this commentary that Jean is being showed as weak coming from?

Fantastic Member

The whole thing is a molehill being intentionally made into a mountain.
    The scene was chaotic and everyone was doing what they can. Xavier fell, they stepped in and Emma makes mention of it first, then Exodus.
    The important takeaway is Jean is clearly not helping. Exodus > Emma > Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoks View Post
    Xavier-Xandra-Exodus-Emma-MaybeKwannon-Jean if you read marauders today.

Also based on today marauder bishop can specifically absorb spoilers:
    psionic energy
    end of spoilers so he should definitely be an MVP right now looking at the provided panel which brings him to mind.
    Last edited by jwatson; 08-24-2022 at 10:06 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoks View Post
    Important takeaway for who? Xavier dies, they vote to immediately dispatch a team and Jean is on that team. Everything is happening very quickly.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Xavier-Xandra-Exodus-Emma-MaybeKwannon-Jean if you read marauders today.
    Hah, I'm only talking about this specific comic, and I'm leaving Xavier out because he's dead. Who dies in a psychic fight? Last place be default.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Are the Engine and the Zombie Celestial one and the same? Or is She talking/acting through it?
    She is narrating the opening sequence at the North Pole, then says of Cap "I judge him first" while ZC passes judgement.

And from point does the Celestial illusion start?

That Starfox plash page, though...Lawsy me!!! I do love a good manspreading.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 08-24-2022 at 10:11 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Important takeaway for who? Xavier dies, they vote to immediately dispatch a team and Jean is on that team. Everything is happening very quickly.
    So it doesn't seem a little to you like Jean is being purposefully moved around the story and out of actual plots where it makes the most sense for her to shine. Serious question because a lot of Jean fans were like "just wait." but it seems like every opportunity that is tailored for her there is a reason she can't be there. But contacting ikarus outside of earth atmosphere is suppose to be some big deal?
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Are the Engine and the Zombie Celestial one and the same? Or is She talking/acting through it?
    She is narrating the opening sequence at the North Pole, then says of Cap "I judge him first" while ZC passes judgement.
    It seems the ZC (lol) took over the narration last issue once it came alive.

Emma taking her spot as the prime telepath among her mutant peers. No surprise.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/