Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Important takeaway for who? Xavier dies, they vote to immediately dispatch a team and Jean is on that team. Everything is happening very quickly.
    I'm being a little facetious here. Jean is supposed to be one of the strongest psychics and she is not depicted helping the Quiet Council in the psionic fight because of island politics.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

It seems the ZC (lol) took over the narration last issue once it came alive.
    Ah!!!!
    I completely missed that...thanks.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    So it doesn't seem a little to you like Jean is being purposefully moved around the story and out of actual plots where it makes the most sense for her to shine. Serious question because a lot of Jean fans were like "just wait." but it seems like every opportunity that is tailored for her there is a reason she can't be there. But contacting ikarus outside of earth atmosphere is suppose to be some big deal?
    Valid points though. I’m really curious why Jean isnt helping with the unimind. She can multitask so she could have done the coordination and still fought the unimind. Like in issue one, the psi battle is a spectacle to those that can see it. You’re telling me Jean decided not to join it at all or was unaware? Or none of the other telepaths thought to think oh we’re going to need help, where is Jean? The other bazillion telepaths?

Meanwhile we have Exodus not only doing it, but also battling the hexes and Ikaris. I understand the writer has a hard on for Sinister and exodus in particular but it makes too little sense.
    Last edited by Tank; 08-24-2022 at 10:17 AM.

So it doesn't seem a little to you like Jean is being purposefully moved around the story and out of actual plots where it makes the most sense for her to shine. Serious question because a lot of Jean fans were like "just wait." but it seems like every opportunity that is tailored for her there is a reason she can't be there. But contacting ikarus outside of earth atmosphere is suppose to be some big deal?
    Destiny makes a comment about Jean leaving the circle and I think, along with the subject she's specifically talking about, is partially indicative of why Jean is focused on fighting the physical battle.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Xavier-Xandra-Exodus-Emma-MaybeKwannon-Jean if you read marauders today.

Also based on today marauder bishop can specifically absorb spoilers:
    psionic energy
    end of spoilers so he should definitely be an MVP right now looking at the provided panel which brings him to mind.
    This was known

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Emma taking her spot as the prime telepath among her mutant peers. No surprise.
    Better than having to show her boobs to distract some random fodder guards since they were too many to control without a single focused thought.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post
    This was known

Oh snap. It's been so long i completely forgot. It was definitely a nice reminder. Bish getting some good treatment again finally.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Better than having to show her boobs to distract some random fodder guards since they were too many to control without a single focused thought.
    Is that really what happened? Lmao. I did not read Marauders.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Valid points though. I’m really curious why Jean isnt helping with the unimind. She can multitask so she could have done the coordination and still fought the unimind. Like in issue one, the psi battle is a spectacle to those that can see it. You’re telling me Jean decided not to join it at all or was unaware? Or none of the other telepaths thought to think oh we’re going to need help, where is Jean? The other bazillion telepaths?

Meanwhile we have Exodus not only doing it, but also battling the hexes and Ikaris. I understand the writer has a hard on for Sinister and exodus in particular but it makes too little sense.
    Exactly. And the issue has a specific scene with two other telepaths specifically talking about how they are multitasking, all the while exodus is still fighting, then to top it off you have emma put Xavier basically at the top when they mention the need of another telepath. To me it doesn't seem like Jean is that big of a deal despite her being pimped the most as being a part of the story plot. And if you read this would you really consider her a telepathic big gun? i wouldn't. No wonder quire was taken off the board.

Also the attack doesn't seem coordinated at all. Maybe if you put your omega telepath on like telepathic work the others could be freed up to do other stuff increasing your odds.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Haha, yes indeed.

The Uni-Mind's attack is flawed from the beginning. Druig believes taking out the QC leaves the mutants leaderless. They clearly miscalculated.

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Emma taking her spot as the prime telepath among her mutant peers. No surprise.
    More like Exodus.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Is that really what happened? Lmao. I did not read Marauders.
    I get that exploiting her body and sexuality is her thing. But this just left a bad taste in my mouth.

Haha, yes indeed.

The Uni-Mind's attack is flawed from the beginning. Druig believes taking out the QC leaves the mutants leaderless. They clearly miscalculated.
    Clearly! The X-Men been doing this dance.
    Last edited by Subliminally; 08-24-2022 at 10:29 AM.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Ah!!!!
    I completely missed that...thanks.
    It's interesting how easily it toyed with the heroes here and has now led to the question of, do the heroes make decisions and do whatever they want because they view themselves above any kind of judgment from higher beings and humanity at large? It made all the arguing and fighting seem very petty.

I wish the Celestial would turn its sights on this board.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Starfox looks like Kefka. Also I guess he lived cuz of the Eternals machine?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Starfox looks like Kefka. Also I guess he lived cuz of the Eternals machine?
    I was wondering why he was imprisoned as I haven't been following Eternals. I guess he supposedly died in the series?