Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Default A 'Hunt' Should Be A Diplomatic Cultural 'Event' as well...

As a Sign of Mutant Diplomacy and Sportsmanship there should be an Event where Krakoa invites different heads of Nations and their Heroes to Hunt a Celestial or something. I think its good to build on how Krakoa can gag the girls in giving crossover culture share realness! and y'know we can't do the Gala every year alone babe.

What would be a proper Game to Hunt in the Marvel U?

Let's hunt humans instead. Share mutant culture by having humans love through simulations of extinction events.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

like it would be kind of a build but with high end stakes and glory with definite inter species, inter nation mixing of teams and roles in the Hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Let's hunt humans instead. Share mutant culture by having humans love through simulations of extinction events.
    like the dude that own Roxxas?

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    like the dude that own Roxxas?
    I know we're owned by Disney, but I don't think Organization XIII is canon to the Marvel universe. But I would love that.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

I mean Roxxon, of course.

Sounds like my kinda hunts.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Fantastic Member Ulysian_Thracs's Avatar

As a Sign of Mutant Diplomacy and Sportsmanship there should be an Event where Krakoa invites different heads of Nations and their Heroes to Hunt a Celestial or something. I think its good to build on how Krakoa can gag the girls in giving crossover culture share realness! and y'know we can't do the Gala every year alone babe.

What would be a proper Game to Hunt in the Marvel U?
    My reading is that humanity is going to hardcore blame mutants for this week's genocide event, and that might spell trouble moving forward for their diplomatic and commercial endeavors.
    (Poor Emma might have to skip this week's third Botox appointment...)
    I'm not totally useless. I can always be used as a bad example...

BS! I feel like Wakanda, Atlantis, LatVeria, Asgard, New Brazilia, Inhumans, etc would be all up on this. Especially Wakanda which has like the sole responsibility it seems, to be the role model for Humanity on Earth in the MU. How they deal with this kind of Diplomacy is leaps and bounds better generally than their Euro/ Western National Counterparts as First World Nations.

Astonishing Member

BS! I feel like Wakanda, Atlantis, LatVeria, Asgard, New Brazilia, Inhumans, etc would be all up on this. Especially Wakanda which has like the sole responsibility it seems, to be the role model for Humanity on Earth in the MU. How they deal with this kind of Diplomacy is leaps and bounds better generally than their Euro/ Western National Counterparts as First World Nations.
    Didn’t HoX/PoX have a data page declaring Wakanda as a hostile nation for not accepting Krakoan drugs and providing drugs of their own to their immediate neighbors?

I know we're owned by Disney, but I don't think Organization XIII is canon to the Marvel universe. But I would love that.
    Lol !!!!!!
    GrindrStone(D)

Celestial hunting sounds a bit extreme... but ok. Maybe just bring Danger in to set up some wild ass War Game simulation.

Apart if SoS is precisely a hugely press event where the X-men hunt Sinister and his clones across the globe, I would like to think that hunting as a sport is beyond mutants (I think the warwolf hunt in excalibur was the worst and most tasteless part of that book).
    But then again, they do have a culture based on violence and death so maybe...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    Apart if SoS is precisely a hugely press event where the X-men hunt Sinister and his clones across the globe, I would like to think that hunting as a sport is beyond mutants (I think the warwolf hunt in excalibur was the worst and most tasteless part of that book).
    But then again, they do have a culture based on violence and death so maybe...
    A cornerstone of their culture used to be having Apocalypse beat people to death while metaphorically beating their minds and his meat with his usual social Darwinism claptrap. They would probably hunt and are definitely Switches

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    A cornerstone of their culture used to be having Apocalypse beat people to death while metaphorically beating their minds and his meat with his usual social Darwinism claptrap. They would probably hunt and are definitely Switches
    Yep. Nightcrawler would frown upon it and say "that's not very sparky" probably.

What's a switch ?