Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Idie, Dust, Armour and Pixie.

o

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Does Jeen count?
    If so, she's already outclassed the rest of the X-Tweens by future of having a mega-mega crossover about her dramaz. Somewhere down the list you could add Pixie, Armor, and X-23.

Well it's X-23, Dust, Armor and Pixie.
    Ordering them is pretty hard though. X-23 takes the top spot obviously but after that it's hard to tell.

As someone who turns evil I would say Surge. Why? Because I hate bitchy behavior and her turning evil gives more justification for hating her and seeing her ass being kicked.

They'd need some serious good writing to make them work, but:

Storm- Dust, powerful elemental from a distant land, unsure of her place among Western superheroes. Give her a punk revival and bolster that self-confidence and we could have a leader in there yet!
    Jean- I avoid Bendis's work like the plague, but I think Tempus can be the plucky girl next door with a seething power waiting to be unleashed.
    Rogue- Idie, the self-loathing can transform into playful ass kicker any day now. (alternate: X-23)
    Psylocke- Armor, the proper upbringing and astuteness can become an action junkie exhibitionist, no race-switch necessary.

Dazzler- Pixie, obviously, but enough of her demon spell, refocus on her actual mutant power, the hallucinogenic wing flakes!

White Queen(villain)-the Cuckoos, maybe a bit literal, but I'm working with what I've got.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Loa, Cuckoos, Surge, Dust

B-side: Mercury

Villain: Transonic
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

M- i could see her as leader to the next generation. If she ever gets over herself (which I hope never happens).
    Eva- She has mad potential and is getting some great page time and character development. I think a lot is said about a character when you feel more comfortable using their name rather than their code name.
    Armor- Don't know why I just thought of this but I could see Armor and M being the next Kitty and Magik. She also has had a healthy grooming for leadership.
    Pixie- We need a mutant that looks like a mutant for the next generation (Which there aren't a lot of females who do). Plus, I feel she could carry her own solo. Not my most favorite character in the world but I feel like she possibly could be.

B-Side: I don't know what this means. So I am going to say Jubilee because I don't know where she fits in anymore. She is too young and yet too old of a character. I will always associate her with the blue team. I don't feel like she can be a next generation X-Woman because she already has a respective place in my mind.

Villain: I'm gonna go with Idie because you are who you hang around. Just look at her choice of friends. Kid Apocalypse and some riot enticing pink haired wannabe evil omega telepath. I would find Wolverine and the X-Men more fun if they all teamed up and turned into a unstoppable villain dream team.
    Edit: They could add Glob and call themselves The Four Horsemen. C'mon Marvel!! I just gave you gold!
    Last edited by blinkingblah; 09-03-2014 at 04:25 AM.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Who will be the new Revanche?

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

I kind of want the M-twins to become the new Revanche....

Sage, Pixie, X-23 and Armor.

BANNED

What will happen:
    Top 4: Wolverine, Oya, Armor, Jean Grey.
    B-Side: Pixie
    Evil: also Jean Grey

What should happen:
    Top 4: Trance, Pixie, Bling!, (pre-Aaron) Oya
    B-Side: No-Girl
    Evil: Hope Summers

MARISOL GUERRA a.k.a. CREEP: Authentic & righteous loudmouth with a cool power ! Someone just needs to realize how great she is.
    Pixie: she's adorable and fun. So much potential for stories, not to mention marketability. Someone use her !
    Oya: I got bored of her self-hating schtick a while ago, but she still has some potential. She just needs to get past that hurdle for good.
    The Cuckoos: Yes, they're Emma Frost lite in design BUT the concept is pretty cool. And the next gen is going to need telepaths, so...

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Who do you feel will be The Next Generation of top X-women? Pick 4 from the cast of Students.

Pick one to be the Queen of the B-sides (i.e.- Dazzler, Polaris, debateably Psylocke, Sage etc)

Pick one who will go evil.
    1. Surge, Mercury, Hope and Dust

2.Dazzler

3. M
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!

1. X-23
    2. Armor
    3. Pixie
    4. Mercury or Bling

B-side: Jubilee

Turn evil: No-Girl
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

BANNED

Transonic
    Idie
    Eva

None evil

1-Surge, Mercury, Bling, Pixie
    2-Jubilee
    3- Blindfold