Page 76 of 173 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2583

Bills Lions was better then I expected. Lions made a few mistakes on the field and in play calling that cost them this one. Why was Goff throwing so much when they had a 3 point lead?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Bills Lions was better then I expected. Lions made a few mistakes on the field and in play calling that cost them this one. Why was Goff throwing so much when they had a 3 point lead?
    The 1st play caught Buffalo off guard. Then they kept play action faking and hurt themselves that drive. Once they spread the Bills out they could run.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Saquon needs to get going. He only has 29 yards at halftime.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Giants are sucking like a Dyson vacuum.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The whole idea to.stop the NY Giants is simple...stop Barkley and you win. Because Daniel Jones isn't gonna beat you. He is an average QB at this stage and more or less...backup caliber.

It's weird how both NY teams drafted QBs high with the idea they could be modeled after great players. And in both cases both seem to be rolling snake eyes.

The Giants drafted Jones after he spent time around the Manning's. He had the same near size and arm. The idea was they were getting another Peyton or Eli. They ignored his average college stats and reached way too high for him years ago.

Then you have the Jets who saw the skill set Wilson had. And well he fooled everyone like Romo who felt his potential to be another Pat Mahomes was there. He had the arm and ability to make plays deep.

It's just ...unless he gets a QB coach to help him...he's toast. As some fan joked online.."Zach Wilson scores more with Cougars than in games !"

It's one of those deals where maybe teams shouldn't try to draft players believing they are the next Peyton Manning and draft QBs to help the team overall.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I took the Pats.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Kirk Cousins demonstrates that he CAN win in primetime after the Vikings nipped New England 33-26 in the Turkey Day nightcap.

For the most part I enjoyed the games yesterday.

The Giants and Cowboys game the score makes it look closer then It was as The Giants were just out played.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Other than that overturned Hunter Henry TD (his hand was under the ball) and that no call offsides on the Bills towards the end of the game, I though they were all great games for once on a Turkey Day.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Other than that overturned Hunter Henry TD (his hand was under the ball) and that no call offsides on the Bills towards the end of the game, I though they were all great games for once on a Turkey Day.
    Darth Hoodie was plenty salty about that call with the media after the game.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Darth Hoodie was plenty salty about that call with the media after the game.
    It's happened about 2 dozen times this season (hand under ball) not being called a catch on a TD but in the green.

Something tells me it will get defined this off-season.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    It's happened about 2 dozen times this season (hand under ball) not being called a catch on a TD but in the green.

Something tells me it will get defined this off-season.
    I'd be surprised if it isn't, especially if a similar call costs a team a Super Bowl.

The Cowboys vs. Giants game on Thursday drew 42 million viewers and is the most watched NFL regular season game since they started tracking ratings in 1988. The previous record holder was a December 1990 game between the Giants and the 49ers (which drew 41.55 million).

Overall it was a good ratings day for the NFL...

The average viewership for the three Thanksgiving Day games Thursday was 33.5 million, surpassing the previous high of 32.9 million in 1993, when two games were aired.

The average was also up 6% over last year's average of 31.6 million.

The Buffalo Bills' 28-25 win over the Detroit Lions on CBS was the most-watched early Thanksgiving Day game on record with a 31.6 million average.

The night game between the New England Patriots and Minnesota Vikings averaged 25.9 million, the second-highest audience for a Thanksgiving night contest. The Vikings' 33-26 victory was surpassed only by the 2015 game between the Chicago Bears and Green Bay Packers (27.8 million).

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I'd be surprised if it isn't, especially if a similar call costs a team a Super Bowl.
    Indeed.

And further, when the balk breaks the plane ... It's a TD. Surviving the ground is listed around non -TD catches, which it did after a football move.

The Eagles had a bad one back in week 3 or 4 but they still won the game. Which has been true of most of the other instances so far.

Like you said, when it costs a team a playoff berth or a Super Bowl ...

I actually thought the Pats looked ok for most of the game the other night but I knew they would blow it. Look I honestly believe no matter who the QB on that team is right now (outside of the tops guys) no one would be playing well with those clowns as coaches. You wont change my mind on this.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime