Page 160 of 173 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 2583

I want the Chiefs and Niners, but they both wear their color uniforms. That would be fun.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I want the Chiefs and Niners, but they both wear their color uniforms. That would be fun.
    his reminds me that the Bills wore red helmets in the 70s because they had a colorblind QB. Once they changed colors there was a notable drop in interceptions.
    Dark does not mean deep.

A couple of key plays, including that great catch and the Eagles score. But SF is not going to out score the Eagles. So stopping them is their only shot. So far, that does not look good for them.

Oops, Philly got away with one. Bad call for refs.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 01-29-2023 at 01:21 PM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I'll pull for KC today. Bengals have the better team overall as I said weeks ago.

Either way been a successful season in KC.Mahomes was able to take a team this far.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

1st half went about as perfectly well as the Eagles could have dreamed for

4th string QB for SF. I mean you can't even guess how it might have been. One Eagle score off a very bad reception call, the other off a stupid fumble by an overwhelmed QB.
    And now Purdy has to come back without being able to throw.
    I would not use this game to predict anything about the Superbowl.

Is this even fun for Philly fans.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 01-29-2023 at 03:32 PM.

San Francisco has no class!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

4th string QB for SF. I mean you can't even guess how it might have been. One Eagle score off a very bad reception call, the other off a stupid fumble by an overwhelmed QB.
    And now Purdy has to come back without being able to throw.
    I would not use this game to predict anything about the Superbowl.

Is this even fun for Philly fans.
    Short answer….YEAH! If you expected a different answer, I’m sorry to have disappointed you. Sure, things didn’t go according to plan for the Niners, and genuinely I feel bad about that because this had the makings of a great game, but, all those things could’ve happened to the Birds instead, that’s just how the game rolls. Next stop: Arizona!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

I didn't mean Philly fans wouldn't be happy about the SB. But the game was just sad, did you actually have fun watching you team beat a team without a functioning QB.

It must absolutely burn Dallas to know that Philly in just a few years after winning a Super Bowl has managed a complete tear down and rebuild and is already back to another

That Philly San Fran game was rough to watch. I hate seeing one sided play off games. (Unless my Bengals are on the winning side of one)

Congrats to WPP as his team punches their ticket to The Super Bowl.

Now onto KC and Cincy and hoping My Bengals can pull it off.

Wont call it an upset as both teams are so matched it is a toss up.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I didn't mean Philly fans wouldn't be happy about the SB. But the game was just sad, did you actually have fun watching you team beat a team without a functioning QB.
    See post #2393. Yeah, the game turned into a one sided slog after Purdy went down, but I will NEVER not have fun watching my team win, regardless of the circumstances. To be honest, I’m surprised the Niners didn’t dress Jimmy G whom I heard had been activated, or maybe I was wrong about that.

Meanwhile, the Chiefs are rolling in the early going. If Mahomes is hobbled, I’ll be damned if I can tell.

Just field goals so far for KC, but that's bound to change. Bengals just not getting anything going.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Bengals were driving but it looks like they will settle for a FG. My team is having a rough time getting started.

Cincy is on the board and it is 3-6 KC.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Mahomes to Kelce for a touchdown on fourth and one for a 13-3 lead. Again, if Mahomes is hobbled, I can’t tell. Burrow and the Bengals got work to do.